Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
5. Electrolyes. Imbalances in electrolytes, sodium and potassium, can lead to heart palpitations.  Of course, Peak Testosterone readers are probably eating either a Low Fat Diet or a Mediterranean Diet and, therefore, a balanced distribution of both. If all else fails, have a banana.
6. Insulin and Hypoglycemia. Hypolglycemia is common palpitation-inducer. This could be an issue for those dieting or struggling with pre-diabetes, diabetes and perhaps Metabolic Syndrome.
7. Creatine Supplementation. This is probably the number one muscle supplement used by bodybuilders, weight lifters and other athletes around the globe. What many do not realize is that creatine is foundational in heart contractions and creatine supplementation has well-known side effect of heart murmurs and palpitations. 
2) J Am Coll Cardiol, 2004; 44:1675-1678, "Ephedrine increases ventricular arrhythmias in conscious dogs after myocardial infarction"; Wien Klin Wochenschr, 2006 Sep, 118(17-18):558-61, "Ventricular tachycardia induced by abuse of ephedrine in a young healthy woman"
4) Natl Med J India, 1995 Jan-Feb, 8(1):13-4, "Correction of serum electrolyte imbalance prevents cardiac arrhythmia during amphotericin B administration"
5) J Clin Sleep Med, 2008 Oct 15, 4(5):441-9, "Vagal regulation, cortisol, and sleep disruption in women with metastatic breast cancer"
6) Stress and its management by yoga By K. N. Udupa, R. C. Prasad, p. 235.
7) Pharmacotherapy, 2005, 25(5):762-764, "Lone atrial fibrillation associated with creatine monohydrate supplementation"
8) Journal of Medical Case Reports, 2007, 1:65, "Ventricular tachycardia after administration of sildenafil citrate: a case report"
9) Neurology November 13, 2001, 57(9):1730-1731, "Transient ischemic attack and stroke associated with sildenafil (Viagra) use"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|