Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
Does taking that little pill magically clear the plaque out of your arteries? Or does it miraculously get rid of the excessive inflammation that is damaging your endothelium hour-by-hour and day-by-day? Of course, the answer is 'no' and so that is why I outline a program below for those of you who want to try to get off the juice.
CAUTION: Please clear everything with your doctor first.
Get ready for a battle! This is going to be one of the toughest things you've ever done. Anything that risks your bedroom performance can be terrifying. But remember that this is fight
1. Gradual Dose Reduction. Cut back on your Cialis dosage gradually. If you are currently taking 20 mg every other day, then start by backing off to 15 mg, then 10 mg, then 5, etc.
2. Exercise. Exercise is a huge nitric oxide booster and blood pressure lowerer. Exercise throughout the day. Exercise several times per day. Don't kid yourself: 20 minutes per day isn't going to cut it unless your job is very physically active. You will be shocked at how much of a difference this makes.
3. Saturated Fat. Unless you're exercising like an Olympic athlete, you've got to reduce saturated fat to almost nothing. For the great majority of middle-aged men, saturated fat will slow down blood flow and damage their endothelium even further. Read my link on Saturated Fat for more details.
4. Plant-Based Diet. You need to go on a Mediterranean Diet, Low Fat (Ornish) Diet, DASH Diet or some other plant-based diet. Plant-based foods are what heal and stimulate your endothelium. You can, of course, also read my eBook called the Peak Erectile Strength Diet for foods that specifically stimulate blood flow and I also explain the latest research showing how and why plant foods are so powerful for erections. (I am not a "tree hugger." I'm just pointing out what the research shows.)
4. OPTIONAL: Short Term Supplementation. If necessary, consider short term supplementation. I do not recommend most supplements long term, but they may be necessary to get you over the hump - no pun intended of course. I have a link covering Erectile Dysfunction Supplements with some research behind them. In addition, I have an eBook that covers some of the new research covering Multisupplement Treatment Strategies, i.e. taking more than one erectile supplement to get additive boosts in nitric oxide and erectile strength.
5. Daily Erections. If you're not getting morning erectionss, you must force yourself to get erections. Somehow, someway this has got to happen for your penile tissue to stay healthy and not harden or atrophy. You need to essentially do what morning erections do: build an erection that lasts for 10-20 minutes 2-3 times per day.
6. Testosterone. Get your testosterone checked if you have not already. Anyone with erectile difficulties should double check their testosterone, especially if they are having any of the classic Low Testosterone Symptoms.
Finally, build your confidence by checking for erectile strength. You've got to be confident that you can "pull the trigger" in the bedroom. Avoid sex late at night when your are fatigued and testosterone is lower, i.e. be careful not to set yourself for failure.
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|