Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
3. Hyperthyroidism. About 20-40% of men with an overactive thyroid develop gynocomastia due to elevated testosterone, leading to elevated estradiol-17 beta. 
4. Steroids. Steroid users are in a constant battle againts gynocomastia. As testosterone levels are increased beyond their normal physiological range, more and more estrogen is aromatized and users begin to feel nipple tenderness. Some will even begin to leak liquid from their nipples! To battle this steroid users will often take estrogen-blockers simultaneously or immediately after a cycle as well.
5. Medications. The list of drugs that can contribute to gynocomastia is almost endless. Here's a list from Mayo Clinic: Proscar, Valium, antidepressants, antibiotics, ulcer and/or reflux medications, calcium channel blockers. 
6. Recreational Drugs. Almost every recreational drug that you can think of can lead to gynocomastia: marijuana, alcohol - a notrious estrogen-increaser, heroin, etc.
6. Kidney Decline. Patients with decline and/or dialysis experience an alteration in hormone levels such that they frequently develop increased breast tissue. 
7. Poor Nutrition. Testosterone is dependent on many nutrients and thus a poor diet and nutrition is often associated with decreased testosterone and a skewed testosterone to estrogen ratio.
11) Skinmed, 2010 Jul-Aug, 8(4):201-2, "Prolactinoma can be associated with gynecomastia"
2) Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd, 2004 Apr 24, 148(17):809-13, "Three patients with gynaecomastia"
3) Med Clin North Am, 1975 Sep, 59(5):1109-21, "Gonadal steroids and gonadotropins in hyperthyroidism"
4) Annals of Plastic Surgery, May 2010, 64(5):688-690, "Adolescent Gynecomastia: Not Only an Obesity Issue"
6) Rev Med Interne, 1984 Jun, 5(2):110-3, "Gynecomastia and chronic renal insufficiency in periodic hemodialysis. Demonstration of a decrease in the free fraction of testosterone"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|