Vow for Medical Freedom
We all know that we have to fight for freedoms or they slowly go away. The Constitution guarantees our personal freedoms and liberties and what aspect of this is more important than our health and ability to preserve our lives? What man or institution has the right to tell you that you
cannot try to live a healthy life or to preserve or extend your life?
Of course, no one has that right!. That is why I urge you to read and "sign" the following Vow for Medical Freedom:
1. Self-Testing. I vow to fight for the right to self-test any standard medical or laboratory exam and to retain those results privately, assuming I pay for all services completely myself.
2. DNA. I vow to fight for the right to map any or all of my DNA and retain those results privately, assuming I pay for all services completely myself.
Need to boost your Nitric Oxide naturally through food, drink and supplements? Check out Lee Myer's book here:
The Peak Erectile Strength Diet
Or do you need the most comprehensive testosterone book in Amazon? Here it is:
Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy
3. Anti-Aging. I vow to fight for the right to improve the quality of my mental and physical health and to attempt to extend my lifespan and longevity through whatever means I feel is appropriate,
assuming I pay for all services completely myself.
4. Compounded Medications. I vow to fight for the right to receive any compounded medication or combination of medications without restriction according to the discretion of my physician, assuming I pay for the prescription completely myself.*
5. GMP Manufacturing. I vow to fight for all GMP-certified pharmacies to be able to ship any medication, off or on label, they wish to send to me according to my doctor's prescription,
assuming I pay for the prescription completely myself.**
6. Supplements. I vow to fight for the right to purchase and use any supplement, assuming I pay for all product completely myself.
* Compounders are pharmacies used often by doctors and pharmacies for many purposes. They make, for example, the topical, bioidentical testosterones and hormonal creams used by many physicians today.
GMP manufacturer licensing is very difficult to obtain and stands for "Good Manufacuring Practices." If appropriate, the medication should be labelled, "Not approved by the FDA." (Thanks for William Faloon and his groundbreaking book Pharmacocracy for this idea.)
The only sector of our economy that has not gone through a retail revolution is healh care. We pay exhorbitant costs of health care and medications due to the loss and restriction of our medical and health freedoms. Please see also this page that documents this:
Our Rapid Loss of Medical Freedoms in 2015 and 2016.
ACTION ALERT: If you use compounded testosterone or hormones or know someone who does, I would appreciate it if you read this article:
FDA Strangles Compounding Pharmacies: Congress Finally Acts. Please call your Senator/Congressman and/or
write the FDA as discussed in the article.
NOTE: A book that I highly recommend is Pharmocracy. This fantastic expose is written by William Faloon, the head of the Life Extension Foundation (LEF). There is no one better equipped to write about the overreaching and abusive practices of the FDA and pharmaceutical industry than him: in 1987 armed FDA agents and U.S. marshalls actually raided LEF headquarters, confiscated his office equipment and attempted to shut him down. You can read about it