Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
Music therapy has also had considerable success and one well-known researcher, Alfred Tomatis, is quoted in the book Music: Physician for Times to Come stating that music is literally brain food. He states that "a hidden but primary function of the ear...is to charge the brain with electrical potential. Sounds, especially the ones we make ourselves as singers and speakers, are a fantastic energy food." 
There is even one physicist who claimed that he could correspond musical pitch with the frequencies of the plant's amino acid synthesis and thus accelerate growth significantly.  And, of course, many traditions from the Bible to Robert Monroe have even stated that there is a spiritual power behind music itself. Whatever is going on, the power of music to heal and transform is amazing indeed.
1) Modesti PA, et al "Daily sessions of music can reduce 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure in mild hypertension" ASH Meeting 2008; Abstract 230.
2) Psychosomatic Medicine, 2001, 63:487-492, "Normalization of Hypertensive Responses During Ambulatory Surgical Stress by Perioperative Music"
3) Medicine and Biology Society, 2007, 29th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, "The Effect of Music on Hypertensive Patients"
4) Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes, 1994, 102(2):118-120, "Effects of music treatment on salivary cortisol in patients exposed to pre-surgical stress"
5) Neuro Endocrinol Lett, 2003 Jun-Aug, 24(3-4):173-80, "The effects of music and visual stress on testosterone and cortisol in men and women"
6) Oncol Nurs Forum, 1991 Nov-Dec, 18(8):1327-37, "The therapeutic use of music for cancer-related pain"
7) Journal of Advanced Nursing, Dec 2003, 44(5):517–524, "Effect of music on chronic osteoarthritis pain in older people"
8) Music: Physician for Times to Come, Don Campbell, p. 11
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|