Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
5. Male Infertility. Mycoplasmas attach themselves to sperm and wreak havoc for the little swimmers. Many studies show that mycoplasma leads to male infertility through decreasing sperm motility and invasion of the testes.   
Mycoplasmas have been suspected of causing many more issues and conditions and research will undoubtedly verify many of these over the next decade. The good news is that most of these can eradicated through antibiotics, but the trick is that both you and your doctor must be informed as to their pervasiveness in order to initiate testing and treatment.
A strong Immune System is absolutely critical as well. Some of the variants cannot actually be completely killed by standard antibiotic treatments but are just rendered immobile and/or inactive. The body must put the final "dagger through the heart". of these microscopic critters.
Another reason that keeping your Immune System strong and healthy when it comes to mycoplasma is that many experts have noticed that mycoplasma is often held in check within the body, but when a immune-injuring stressor hits, an outbreak of mycoplasma is initiated. Again, read my link on How to Prime Your Immune System for ways to help protect yourself.
1) Cytogenet Genome Res, 2007, 118:204-213, "Exogenous mycoplasmal p37 protein alters gene expression, growth and morphology of prostate cancer cells"
2) PLoS One, 2009, 4(9):e6872, "Persistent Exposure to Mycoplasma Induces Malignant Transformation of Human Prostate Cells"
3) PNAS October 24, 1995 vol. 92 no. 22 10197-10201, "Mycoplasmas and oncogenesis: persistent infection and multistage malignant transformation"
4) Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 2001, 47(8):691-697, "Do mycoplasmas cause human cancer?"
6) Scandanavian Journal of Rheumatology, 2006, 35(6)459-462, "Potential triggering infections of reactive arthritis"
7) NeuroReport, Apr 19 1995, 6(6), "Mycoplasma fermentans activates the hypothalamo-pituitary adrenal axis in the rat"
8) Fertility, 1984, 7(1-4)193-202 (16 ref.), "Mycoplasma infestation of the testes as a cause for infertility"
9) Andrologia, Oct-Dec 1975, 7(4):309-316, "The Correlation of Human Male Infertility with the Presence of Mycoplasma T-Strains"
10) Fertil Steril, 1975 Dec, 26(12):1212-8, "T-mycoplasmas and human infertility: correlation of infection with alterations in seminal parameters"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|