Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
3. Nitric Oxide. It's no secret that all the big nitric oxide-boosting foods and drinks are plants. This is one of the primary subjects of my book, The Peak Erectile Strength Diet.
4. Mortality. Wanna stay alive? A plant-based lifestyle has been shown to do just that. Multiple mortality studies on vegetarians have shown improved mortality rates. What this means is that those who eat vegetarain generally die less frequently. See my link on Mortality Rates for additional information.
5. Change Your Genes. Have "bad genes"? Fruits and vegetables have been shown to overcome this in some cases. For example, one massive study found that ample servings of fruits and vegetables overcame the negative effects of the 9p21 gene that strongly influenes cardiovascular outcomes. 
6. Inflammation Protection. The number one thing that you want your natural lifestyle to do is fight inflammation. Why? Because inflammation is the Root of All Evil. It is the root cause for most of our heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, cancer and erectile dysfunction. And, yes, many studies have shown that fruits and vegetables dramatically lower inflmmation. For example, a 2003 study that in just one month participants who ate a diet high in fruits, vegetables and nuts lowered this C-Reactive Protein levels by 28%.  Yet another study found that eating fruit lowered CRP levels by about 20% from lowest to highest consumption and vegetables by almost 30%.  Not bad for just one component of ones diet! Studies on just healthy males alone have shown the same thing.  For additional, read my link on How to Lower Inflammation and Inflammation and Juice.
7. Metabolic Syndrome. Fruit and vegetable consumption is associated with decreased risk for developing the epidemic plague in modern societies called The Metabolic Syndrome.  Both fruits and vegetable consumption was tied to a reduction in risk of about a third.
8. What About Grains?? One bias that many men have is against whole grains due to the prolieration of and misinformation from many Low Carb and Paleo sites of late. This is unfortunate because WHOLE grains are every bit as outstanding for health as fruits and vegetables. Common sense tells you this, because grains are a substantial component of many of the healthiest diets around the world including the Mediterranean and Tarahumara.
As I show in my link on Grains and Your Penis, whole grains do everything you could possibly want as a man, lowering blood pressure, increasing nitric oxide and flooding your system with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds. It's literally a dream-come-true.
Of course, the key is that grains are only healthy if they are whole grains. I also caution against too much wheat consumption, whole or not, due to its heavy GMO modifications in the last fifty years. See my Review of Wheat Belly for details.
2) Am J Clin Nutr, Dec 2006, 84(6)1489-1497, "Fruit intake vegetable intake metabolic syndrome cardiovascular disease risk factors inflammation"
4) Am J Clin Nutr, Nov 2005, 82(5):1052-1058, "A 4-wk intervention with high intake of carotenoid-rich vegetables and fruit reduces plasma C-reactive protein in healthy, nonsmoking men"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|