Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
3) Sex Is Associated with Less Heart Disease and Other Cause Mortality. One 1997 Welsh study found a 50% reduction in mortality for guys with the most orgasms versus the guys with the least.  Furthermore, the relationship was dose-dependent, i.e. the more orgasms the more protection - an indication of a true correlation. Mortality studies are extremely important and considered by many the "Gold Standard" for health. After all, extending our life span is certainly one of the most important things we can seek after in fitness and health. Dr. Oz, of Oprah fame, looked at this study and recommended guys have around 200 orgasms per year. After hearing that suggestion, he's the Wizard in my book...
4) Sex Improves Blood Pressure Response. That's right - researchers found that penile-vaginal intercourse (PVI) improved stress reactivity, i.e. arterial blood pressure response to stress.  And you thought research was dry and boring? Now it's important to not that only PVI and not other sexual activity had this effect. I have already written to the department chair asking if they need volunteers for any follow-up study work.
5) Sex Increases Sensitivity. Oxytocin is released from touch, as I cover here, and a nice burst during orgasms in both men and women. It is known as the "love hormone" because it creates feelings of bonding, intimacy and empathy. And let's face it: most of us guys could use a good dose of all three.
6) Sex Reduces the Risk of Prostate Cancer. In one study men who ejaculated over 21 times per month had a significantly reduced risk of prostate cancer.  As a side note, we know that sex raises testosterone so notice that this implies both sex AND testosterone are good for the prostate. (Yes, it could be stress reduction and other factors, but this ties in with the fact that HRT, i.e. testosterone therapy has not been shown to increase cancer risk.)
7) Sex Boosts Immunity. Yes, indeed, one study of healthy young males revealed a signficant increase in natural killer cells post-orgasm.  Other studies have shown an increase in IgA, one of your body's automatic weapons against colds and flus. 
CAUTION: Recent research shows that having sex more than a couple times per week may actually regress this immunity boost.  This may be because opioid peptides, which sex stimulates, boosts immunity in moderate doses but actually acts as an immunosupressant at higher levels. What about the studes that say that show a dose-dependent reduction in mortality as you increase orgasms per week? Unfortunately, these studies have maxed out at about two times per week and this is the first study that shows there may be a point of diminishing returns. However, this may be a cause worth dying for, eh?
8) Sex May Grow Your Brain. Increased stress levels increase cortisol and cortisol is a known hippocampus-shrinker. Researchers recently decided to show in a study of rats that repeated sexual activity would increase stress hormones and shrink the rats' hippocampus. And it would serve 'em right, don't you think? Instead scientists found that stress hormones increased for a few days, decreased to normal levels and then something surprising happened: the rats hippocampus starting growing! They conclused that repeated sex, for these lucky adult male rats, "stimulated the growth of dendritic spines and dendritic architecture." C'mon - if a bunch of rats can do it, why can't you? 
9) Sex Lowers Stress Hormones. The study above found that the lucky rats had lowered levels of the nastiest stress hormones called glucosteroids.  In fact, they speculated that this may be one of the primary reasons that sex caused the brain cell growth. A number of studies have shown that immediately after sex, cortisol actually increases. However, this study indicates that in the medium term, the picture becomes significantly different.
So how do you get more sex with manipulating your woman? I've tried to include some helpful tips and ideas that will definitely help: Oxytocin, Massage, Pelvic Angle, Tease Her and Increase Her Libido.
1) BMJ, Dec 20 1997, 315:1641-1644, "Sex and death: are they related? Findings from the Caerphilly cohort study"
2) Biological Psychology, Feb 2006, 71(2):214-222, "Blood pressure reactivity to stress is better for people who recently had penile–vaginal intercourse than for people who had other or no sexual activity"
3) Biological Psychology, Mar 2006, 71(3):312-315, "The post-orgasmic prolactin increase following intercourse is greater than following masturbation and suggests greater satiety"
4) Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism,47(2):447-452, "Effects of Prolactin and Prolactin Plus Luteinizing Hormone on Plasma Testosterone Levels in Normal Adult Men"
5) JAMA, 2004,291:1578-1586, "Ejaculation Frequency and Subsequent Risk of Prostate Cancer"
6) Neuroimmunomodulation, 2004, 11(5):293-298,"Effects of Sexual Arousal on Lymphocyte Subset Circulation and Cytokine Production in Man"
7) BBC News, "Sex The Cold Cure", Wednesday, April 14, 1999
8) PLoS ONE, 2010, 5(7): e11597, "Sexual Experience Promotes Adult Neurogenesis in the Hippocampus Despite an Initial Elevation in Stress Hormones"
10) Psychology Today, Mar/Apr 2011, p. 42.
|#1 Ranked Book in Amazon Kindle Store for Erectile Dysfunction!|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|