Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
Let's go through some of the major solutions that you may want to consider to shave ten to twenty years of your facial appearance:
1. Retin-A. This is a guy favorite as it can be done entirely privately and it's extremely easy. It's as simple as putting a "lotion" on your face each night. Please read this link on How Retin-A Can Reduce Wrinkles In Males.
2. Cosmetic Surgery. Most guys are reluctant to do this because of the gender stigma traditionally attached to this. However, if you have had a lot of damage and, in particular a lot of skin sagging, this may be the only route that will really work for you. Read more here about Cosmetic Surgery 100 for Males for more details.
3. Do It Yourself. If you really want privacy and clinically backed results, you may want to consider Dr. Todorov's Smart Skin Care Info Packs - I have no association with him - that teach you how to prepare your own solutions of various solutions. Vitamin C, for example, is a proven wrinkle reducer and Dr. Todorov shows you how to do it without paying an arm and a leg (and possibly embarassing yourself) at the mall. This is the ultimate in privacy as you can do this all in the privacy of your own home.
4) Pal-KTTKS (Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide). This compound was designed to stimulate collagen, which is one of the keys to younger-looking skin and wrinkle reduction and does have a study showing that it works for the same.  The study showed significant reductions in both wrinkles and fine lines. (Remember that topical compounds such as this can only improve motion wrinkles and lines so much. Nevertheless, you should see substantial improvement.)
1) Men's Health, Sep 2009, p. 134.
2) Intl J of Cosmetic Science, May 6 2005, 27(3):155-160, "Topical palmitoyl pentapeptide provides improvement in photoaged human facial skin"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|