Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
3. Estrogen. Ethanol in beer or any other alcoholic beverage will slow down the P45 enzyme system in the liver allowing estrogen to stay in your system much longer. And the more estrogen, in general, the less testosterone. See my link on Alcohol Consumption for more details.
4. Testes. Alcohol also lower testosterone levels in the testes yourself.  In other words, it goes directly after the engine of your testosterone production. If that's not hitting below the belt, I don't know what is.
5. Weight Gain. They don't call it a "beer gut" for no reason. Those extra few hundred calories every day add up and, next thing you know, you've got a nice big spare tire around your middle that is associated with reduced testosterone levels.
I know beer consumption is religious for a lot of guys, but "eyes wide open" I always say...
1) Journal of Endocrinology, 2006, 191:399-405, "The hop phytoestrogen, 8-prenylnaringenin, reverses the ovariectomy-induced rise in skin temperature in an animal model of menopausal hot flushes"
2) J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2000 Dec, 85(12):4912-5, "The endocrine activities of 8-prenylnaringenin and related hop (Humulus lupulus L.) flavonoids"
4) Biochem J, 1983 January 15, 210(1): 29–36, "Inhibition of testosterone biosynthesis by ethanol. Relation to hepatic and testicular acetaldehyde, ketone bodies and cytosolic redox state in rats"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|