Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
But does heat affect testosterone levels. One study on boars shows that initially heat may not affect testosterone levels  However, eventually baseline T levels are actually decreased. In other words, it appears there may be a time lag from the application of the heat to the time that testosterone actually decreases. This was verified in the study on rams that showed that testosterone decreased significantly after a two week period.  One study on monkeys verified the same thing: a time lag loss of testosterone after 6 days of 30 minutes heat treatment of the testicle area. 
1) J OF ANIMAL SCIENCE , 1971, 33(4), "EFFECT OF ELEVATED AMB IENT TEMPERATURE ON TESTIS AND BLOOD LEVELS AND IN VITRO BIO - SYNTHESIS OF TESTOSTERONE IN THE RAM"
2) Int J Androl, 1988 Feb, 11(1):61-72, "Effects of local heating of the testes on the concentration of testosterone in jugular and testicular venous blood of rats and on testosterone production in vitro"
3) Endocrinology, Apr 1, 2000, 141(4):1414-1424, "Testicular Heat Exposure Enhances the Suppression of Spermatogenesis by Testosterone in Rats: The “Two-Hit” Approach to Male Contraceptive Development"
4) Animal Reproduction Science, Aug 1984, 7(5):391–403, "Effects of acute and chronic testicular hyperthermia on levels of testosterone and corticosteroids in plasma of boars"
5) Journal of Andrology, November/December 2002, 23(6), "Mild Testicular Hyperthermia Induces Profound Transitional Spermatogenic Suppression Through Increased Germ Cell Apoptosis in Adult Cynomolgus Monkeys (Macaca fascicularis)"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|