Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
4. Triglyericdes, Cholesterol and CRP. One animal study showed that apple juice decreased all three of these major risk factors for heart and arterial disease. 
5. Inflammatory Gene Expression. How about altering things on the genetic level? That just what apple polyphenols do and it reduces inflammation - always an erection helper. 
Anyway, we could go on and on here, but you get the point: both apples and grapes are great for your cardiovascular system in general and will improve endothelial function (nitric oxide and blood flow) significantly. And any apple and grape extacts are likely to do the same.
All of this explains why Bio Serae's Vinitrox is growing in popularity in Europe. Besides finding the right extract formulation, they also did extensive experimentation to find the proportion that provides the greatest benefit as well.
I recently interviewed Christopher Pick, a naturopathic doctor and sports trainer in the U.K. as to how he used Vinitrox in his practice. His response was interesting, because he is one of the few physicians that is also concerned with root causes and not just treating symptoms:
"Initially I would prefer to take the option of treating nutritional deficiencies as a first step but I am afraid that where ED is concerned guys want to tackle the erectile problem and little else! I have said previously, I think, that ED is symptomatic of other serious diseases such as heart disease. If they take this on board I can then deal with the more wide ranging ramifications."
"The bottom line is that in most cases I am happy to use Vinitrox as it is a natural product that does work for the majority. I also usually insist that clients take essential fatty acids & ionic minerals as part of the protocol. These have a synergistic effect & are far more that the sum of the parts."
"The move to natural products is pretty strong in Europe as people become aware of the problems with pharmaceuticals. With Vinitrox we are merely adding to the nitric oxide pool rather that interfering with an enzyme that breaks it down."
NOTE: Dr. Pick sells his own formulation of Vinitrox, called Viextra, on his site (which has sigificant information on erectile dysfunction). For information, see his Viextra Fact Sheet.
1) Clin Sci (Lond), 2011 Apr, 120(8):321-33, "Red wine polyphenols prevent endothelial dysfunction induced by endothelin-1 in rat aorta: role of NADPH oxidase"
2) PLoS ONE, 4(5):e5557, "Red Wine Polyphenols Prevent Metabolic and Cardiovascular Alterations Associated with Obesity in Zucker Fatty Rats (Fa/Fa)"
3) J. Nutr, Feb 1 2005, 135(2):172-178, "The Flavonoid Phloretin Suppresses Stimulated Expression of Endothelial Adhesion Molecules and Reduces Activation of Human Platelets"
4) Lipids in Health and Disease, 2009, 8:39, "Effects of apple juice on risk factors of lipid profile, inflammation and coagulation, endothelial markers and atherosclerotic lesions in gh cholesterolemic rabbits"
5) Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, Oct 2009, 53(10):1263–1280, "Influence of apple polyphenols on inflammatory gene expression"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|