Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
3. Mood. Reseachers studied those that consumed a probiotic containing milk drink in a double-blind placebo-controlled study of seniors.  The study results clearly showed that mood improved in those taking the protbiotics. Again, who would have guessed that probiotics are so good for the brain?
4. Liver. Researchers discovered yet another bizarre connection with gut flora: TNF-alpha. You may recall that TNF-alpha is the bad boy inflammatory cytokine that is a root cause of many other chronic conditions that plague modern urban-dwelling men. Thus researchers have found (in an animal study) that better control of TNF-alpha led to big improvements in Non-Fatty Liver Disease.  Some probiotics have beens shown to improve IL-10, an anti-inflammatory cytokine, and other parameters of inflammation as well.
NOTE: This improvement in TNF-alpha is yet another reason that probiotics may help many men with erectile dysfunction. Please see my link on Juice and Inflammation for more information.
5. Immunity. Several studies have found that various probiotics help immune function. Researchers have found that it likely helps with childhood dermatitis , ulcerative colitis , H.Pylori/ulcers  and on and on. Researcher do not totally understand yet how probiotics works its wonders on the immune system, but it seems to be by positive affecting inflammation and the permeability of the intestine.
So what are probiotics good for? It's not too much of an exagerration to say "everything!" Anything that boosts immunity, brain function and improves the body's inflammatory response is a huge factor in personal health.
1) Gastroenterology, Aug 2011, 141(2):599-609, "The Intestinal Microbiota Affect Central Levels of Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor and Behavior in Mice"
2) European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2007, 61:355–361, "Impact of consuming a milk drink containing a probiotic on mood and cognition"
3) Hepatology, Feb 2003, 37(2):343–350, "Probiotics and antibodies to TNF inhibit inflammatory activity and improve nonalcoholic fatty liver disease"
4) Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Feb 2003, 111(2):389-395, "Effect of probiotic Lactobacillus strains in children with atopic dermatitis"
5) World J Gastroenterol, 2008 Apr 28; 14(16):2511–2516, "Anti-inflammatory activity of probiotic Bifidobacterium: Enhancement of IL-10 production in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from ulcerative colitis patients and inhibition of IL-8 secretion in HT-29 cells"
6) Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Apr 2006, 23(8):1077–1086, April 2006, "Systematic review: are probiotics useful in controlling gastric colonization by Helicobacter pylori?"
7) Journal of Cardiovascular Disease and Research, 2010, 1(4):213-214, "Potential of probiotics in controlling cardiovascular diseases"
8) Infection and Immunity, Sep 2004, 72(9):5308-5314, "Live Lactobacillus reuteri Is Essential for the Inhibitory Effect on Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha-Induced Interleukin-8 Expression"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|