Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
3) Excitotoxins. Fast food is loaded with excitotoxins, particularly glutamates. Glutamates head straight for your hypothalamus and wreak havoc therein. As your hypothalamus is slowly damaged, the thyroid and gonads are often affected as well. Excitotoxins are particularly common in anything "prepared", such as Veggie Burgers, nuggets, breadings, etc.
4) Hetercyclic Amines. Fast food grills are extremely high heat and create that nice black residue on the meat that we all so enjoy. Unfortunately, that nice black residue is packed with HCA's (Heterocyclic Amines) that travel through the blood stream straight to your precious prostate and lead to prostate cancer. NOTE: Please read about How to Protect Yourself from Prostate Cancer .
5) Chicken. Some of you try to be good and get chicken when you go to fast food. Well, this is a disaster as chicken is generally packed with excitotoxins. Kentucky Fried Chicken is known for being probably the worst offender and Burger King's Tender Grill is stuffed with Autolyzed Yeast Extract and even glazed with it! And if your privates survive the MSG, chicken is intrinsically loaded with inflammatory messengers that will slowly lead to heart disease and erectile dysfunction.
6) Blood Pressure. Just one fast food meal can increase blood pressure  and, again, if you've hung around Peak Testosterone for long, you know that high blood pressure is a huge risk factor for erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease. NOTE: Please read about How Blood Pressure Affects the Penis.
Well, did you notice? Fast food looks as if it is almost designed to short circuit your sex life. It attacks the testes (glutmates), prostate (hetercyclic amines) and blood flow to the penis (saturated, trans fats and inflammation). I don't think Ray Kroc, Dave Thomas and his colleagues sat around asking, "How can we neuter America?" back in the 50's and 60's, but it remarkable what a gonad-killing menu they came up with, eh?
Bottom line: Don't eat fast food. Not one meal. Your gonads will not escape alive...
1) Jakulj F, Zernicke K, Bacon SL, et al. A high-fat meal increases cardiovascular reactivity to psychological stress in healthy young adults. J Nutr. 2007 Apr;137(4):935-9
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|