Quantcast

Author Topic: Intermuscular vs subq  (Read 1308 times)

Modifiedamerican

Intermuscular vs subq
« on: August 24, 2016, 07:58:19 pm »
So I'm new to trt and was just doing what my doctor told me. I can either object 100mg once aweek into my thigh of he said I could split the dose up and do 50mg on Monday and 50mg on Thursday along with hcg. ( I don't know how much hcg I'm injrcting. It's already in the syringe when I pick it up from ther office) now I was on the regemin before and my estrogen got pretty high. So I'm trying to plan in advance if this happens again. I was reading there was a 40% reduce in estridol doing is subq ( my lower stomach?) does anyone have experience or insight on doing this? I currently use a 1" 23g needle to inject into my thigh. Would I be able to use this same
Needle to try into my stomach?

timmy11

• View Profile
Re: Intermuscular vs subq
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 06:17:20 am »
So I'm new to trt and was just doing what my doctor told me. I can either object 100mg once aweek into my thigh of he said I could split the dose up and do 50mg on Monday and 50mg on Thursday along with hcg. ( I don't know how much hcg I'm injrcting. It's already in the syringe when I pick it up from ther office) now I was on the regemin before and my estrogen got pretty high. So I'm trying to plan in advance if this happens again. I was reading there was a 40% reduce in estridol doing is subq ( my lower stomach?) does anyone have experience or insight on doing this? I currently use a 1" 23g needle to inject into my thigh. Would I be able to use this same
Needle to try into my stomach?
I would definitely split it up twice a week to start.  I'm doing well with subq.  Just started back on HCG.  Can you post some labs? Shbg and other stats would help.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 06:17:20 am »

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 06:50:49 am »
I have no info at all. My doctor has it all on record. i have no info at all other the what they tell me. I know I just took my first injecting of hcg and I've been in a constant sweat since.

timmy11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 07:44:45 am »
I have no info at all. My doctor has it all on record. i have no info at all other the what they tell me. I know I just took my first injecting of hcg and I've been in a constant sweat since.
When was your last T shot, and how much?  I would call drs. Office and have them email your labs.  Sounds very likely high estradiol.  Happened to me a few times!!

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 07:53:48 am »
My last blood test came back with low estridol and low t still after being on 80mg weekly. So they bumped me up to 100mg weekly which I'm doing 50mg twice a week. Called and told them a month later that I still feel terrible and haven't noticed
Any positive effects. ( this is the second time I've been on trt) so they added hcg and want to do more blood work in 3 Weeks. I took 50mg of testosterone today along with I believe 75iu of hcg. This was what my old regemin was and I ended up feeling pretty good. By estrogen did raise though and every medicine they tried me on made me sick to the point of throwing up.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 07:53:48 am »

PLEASE SUPPORT THE SITE AND GIVE AN AMAZON REVIEW IF POSSIBLE:

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 11:49:22 am »
Here's the labs that were sent to me. I've been on and off trt twice due to insurence. These levels where lower then before I even started trt the first time. No wonder why I feel even worse.

timmy11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 06:28:08 pm »
Boy, what a tough story!! Have you thought about trying Defy medical.  I am working with Dr. Saya and have been very happy.  For me, I am tapering off clonazepam and that's making things tough for me.  I think my TRT program is good. Dr Saya  is putting me back on hcg and dhea/pregnenolone combo.  I just started it yesterday so we will see how things go.  Good luck man.  I hope you get it figured out!

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 06:51:28 pm »
I'm not fromilluar with dr saya. I live in a smaller town and there's one to places that deal with hormone replacement therapy. Which is the doctor in going to, and a pharmacy. I live in south bend Indian.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 06:51:28 pm »

timmy11

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 06:59:00 pm »
Ya, I'm in Buffalo NY.  Google defy medical in Florida. They do consultations over the phone.  My drs here are so far behind the times and just lack knowledge.  Defy is up to speed IMO on latest protocols for TRT.

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 07:21:14 pm »
How do you get treatment from another state?

timmy11

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 07:39:40 pm »
Very easily!! You have a physical done from your Dr. You then get labs done either thru your Dr or thru defy.  Then you schedule an appointment with defy and talk over the phone. They will then mail your supplements, and prescriptions fed ex. Insurance doesn't cover it.  I forget what the prices were. If you can get most bloodwork done thru your Dr they will accept those labs.

It's all email, fax, and phone.  I just did it all last week.  There is a thread on the homepage here.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:42:49 pm by timmy11 »

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 05:55:22 am »
Wow ok. Thank you very much !

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 05:55:22 am »