Quantcast

Author Topic: Can I ever get t levels higher without going on trt  (Read 2974 times)

Tyce

• View Profile
Can I ever get t levels higher without going on trt
« on: April 30, 2017, 02:58:41 am »
Hey guys , I have been trying to get my t levels up naturally for years , but starting to wonder if I'm not capable! 2 years ago I was tested really low after som injuries and pain medication , I managed to naturally pull levels up , with Nat test boosters only to the 450 range , full test diet ,,, and training ,, 2years on im39 , training 4 days a week lifting heavy weights , not seeing results.  My testical size is only full some times , I think 70 percent of the time I'm struggling to produce what's needed to maintain the work load from my job and training ,  , I am scared of going to doctors that have no idea ,, dose any one know of a clinic or dr in Sydney Australia that I could see,, , any help guys , ?? I can't do any more with diet or exercise, my weight is good , but my drive for life is very average just wondering how much  more I keep  denying this and thinking I can somehow heal my self when I prob have a condition that stops me producing enough t

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Can I ever get t levels higher without going on trt
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 07:58:05 am »
Hey guys , I have been trying to get my t levels up naturally for years , but starting to wonder if I'm not capable! 2 years ago I was tested really low after som injuries and pain medication , I managed to naturally pull levels up , with Nat test boosters only to the 450 range , full test diet ,,, and training ,, 2years on im39 , training 4 days a week lifting heavy weights , not seeing results.  My testical size is only full some times , I think 70 percent of the time I'm struggling to produce what's needed to maintain the work load from my job and training ,  , I am scared of going to doctors that have no idea ,, dose any one know of a clinic or dr in Sydney Australia that I could see,, , any help guys , ?? I can't do any more with diet or exercise, my weight is good , but my drive for life is very average just wondering how much  more I keep  denying this and thinking I can somehow heal my self when I prob have a condition that stops me producing enough t

The great majority of men on here that are hypogonadal never figure out how to pull their levels up.  In some cases, it's from actual damage (concussions, hemachromatosis, empty sella, etc.) and sometimes it's from being obese.  Doctors rarely actually look for the root causes as it would be expensive and probably only yields results in a small percentage of cases. 

One thing that you may want to look into is a zinc deficiency.  This is correctable and can yield big results.  If you have GI issues, that could explain it.  Here is some info:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Zinc_Deficiency_Low_Testosterone.aspx

But, yeah, the standard supplements out there do not yield good results with the typical secondary hypogonadal guy on here.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 07:58:05 am »

Cataceous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 09:16:39 am »
Along those lines, might as well check vitamin D status too. Also, next time you measure total testosterone, get SHBG; calculating free testosterone may be worthwhile.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
5/2017 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL (348-1197), FT: 16 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 50 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0), DHEA-S: 278 ug/dL (71.6-375.4)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 09:16:39 am »