Quantcast

Author Topic: Boost your testosterone now!  (Read 5322 times)

spiderman

• View Profile
Boost your testosterone now!
« on: January 18, 2013, 08:00:52 pm »
Funny how a simple title like that will get attention...Looking at this site and it's 8000 or so posts in it's short lifetime has certainly made me realise how many have been struggling with either borderline T levels or simply low T levels that should not be possible at young ages...something has to change...

As discussed frequently on here, there is no doubt that the estrogen promoting poisons attached through plastics, chemicals etc that are part of our everyday life are having a terrible effect along with everything attached to a modern lifestyle..the fast food diet, the junk kids can now eat and do so for ease as we would have done to at their age...

The discovery that most young dudes nowadays have a T level that is about 20% lower than guys born back in the 60's or so
should have alarm bells sounding for everyone on the planet..

Where does that leave the next generation who are already on a bad diet and are perhaps going going to develop a low T scenario because of the everyday influences of modern society?...hopefully because of sites like this and access to what everyone should be doing with their bodies the low testosterone problem amongst the youngsters of today will improve..but..

what is it going to take?...Maybe governments will finally take notice or do something when they have troubles with members in their own political parties...who knows... Difficult to change things where money and greed are involved!...I guess no supposed political alpha male with media attention would like to be fronting a  low testosterone crusade...we are such egotistical idiots after all , it is built into us being males!

Sorry did I forget to mention how much I benched the other day....and how fit my lady is?...yeah of course we are all the same!

Thankfully...the posts , information and the experimentation that we have all been doing in our own ways since this forum started have rewarded us with the of the basics of the kind of lifestyle and diet we should be following to boost our testosterone. The no brainers are there...Vit D, nuts, avacados, core training  etc etc,  We now realise that the basics of a good diet and training will keep our T levels up...

I hope that everyone on here has a T boosting 2013...and lets keep on fighting the fight

Cheers from the web slinger

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Boost your testosterone now!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 08:17:34 pm »
Thanks, spidey.  Wishing you a good 2013 as well.

You know me:  I'm going to add eliminating excitotoxins, obesity and visceral fat as all likely culprits as well:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Monosodium_Glutamate_Excitoxins.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements. Yes, low T and E.D. are usually medical conditions.  There are potential risk with HRT:  http://www.peaktestosterone.com/testosterone_risks.aspx.
My Health History: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/My_Health_Story.aspx.
And check out my new Peak Testosterone Program on the right side of my home page: http://www.peaktestosterone.com.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 08:17:34 pm »

Marcel_11

• It's just me
    • View Profile
    • Men's Sexual Life
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 09:04:48 pm »
You’ll find tons of testosterone boosters on the market that promise you great results. However, finding the best one is challenging, especially that most brand claims to be the best. [edited by moderator] to read more information about boosting your testosterone and what are the benefits taking it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:45:06 am by PeakT »
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Boxcar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 09:27:54 pm »
You’ll find tons of testosterone boosters on the market that promise you great results. However, finding the best one is challenging, especially that most brand claims to be the best. [edited by moderator] to read more information about boosting your testosterone and what are the benefits taking it.

What would you consider the strongest testosterone-boosting ingredient out there?

With the exception of correcting certain nutrient deficiencies (vitamin d and zinc, for example), there does not seem to be much out there that is going to raise testosterone in any meaningful way.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:46:30 am by PeakT »
178 lbs 5'8''

Current Treatment: 50 mg testosterone cypionate IM, twice a week
Low T Symptoms: Chronic pelvic pain, and other neuropathic pain.  Mild anxiety, low energy and low motivation
Meds: Amitriptyline (for pain, not depression), Clonidine (for sleep, not blood pressure)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 12:49:37 am »

What would you consider the strongest testosterone-boosting ingredient out there?

With the exception of correcting certain nutrient deficiencies (vitamin d and zinc, for example), there does not seem to be much out there that is going to raise testosterone in any meaningful way.

You hit the nail on the head there:  correcting nutritional deficiencies is the only way I have seen to double or more your testosterone, which is what most hypogonadal guys need to feel a difference.  And I'm not saying everyone has a nutrient deficiency, but I just mean that, when there is an issue here, we have a few stories of a nice boost in testosterone.

DHEA, in some guys, can really boost free testosterone of course.  But we haven't seen on here a documented case of the effect lasting for a long time from what I remember.
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements. Yes, low T and E.D. are usually medical conditions.  There are potential risk with HRT:  http://www.peaktestosterone.com/testosterone_risks.aspx.
And check out my new Peak Testosterone Program on the right side of my home page: http://www.peaktestosterone.com.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 12:49:37 am »

PLEASE SUPPORT THE SITE AND GIVE AN AMAZON REVIEW IF POSSIBLE:

Baldur2630

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 07:34:13 am »
Doctors have been trained NOT to prescribe testonerone. Your government wants you to die off as quickly as possible once you stop working and paying taxes. You think that all these poisons in plastics, fast foods, artificial fertilizers, water, and the rest, just got there by accident and that governments and so-called learned professors don't know about it?

There are a few doctors(?) now out there who realize that there's a little goldmine to be made, by setting up 'anti-aging' clinics. They charge horrendous prices, it's unlikely to be covered by Health Insurance and the T they prescribe is made in China, imported and repackaged, with reams of warnings and it costs ten times more than the exact same stuff that you can buy from a decent underground lab, made by the same people.
76 year old. Weight Lifter. On TRT and HGH. Don't believe in doctors. Don't get sick, don't die.

Growing old gracefully is not an option!

Osprey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 08:08:10 am »
Doctors have been trained NOT to prescribe testonerone. Your government wants you to die off as quickly as possible once you stop working and paying taxes. You think that all these poisons in plastics, fast foods, artificial fertilizers, water, and the rest, just got there by accident and that governments and so-called learned professors don't know about it?

Not in my part of the country. I had many friends who when they went for their annual physicals were handed sampled of Androgel no questions asked. Big Pharma makes a lot of money on TRT.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 12:21:55 pm »

Not in my part of the country. I had many friends who when they went for their annual physicals were handed sampled of Androgel no questions asked. Big Pharma makes a lot of money on TRT.

Yes, unfortunately, it took Big Pharma to get involved for PCPs and, to a certain extent, endocrinologists to get involved.  Here you have doctors like Shippen, Saya and Crisler doing TRT for years successfully with compounded medications and then Big Pharma jumps in and tries to take over the show.  It's a weird world...

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 12:21:55 pm »