Quantcast

Author Topic: The New PeakT Program  (Read 28002 times)

specialk

• View Profile
Re: The New PeakT Program
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 10:10:02 pm »
Great thread.  Man, sounds like my life when I read yours Peak T...   Mine all started with an emotional trauma, didn't know it then, but T dropped and depression followed.... gutted it out for almost 2 years... then a friend who was on TRT gave me a pack of androgel... I know it's not supposed to work fast, but I am not kidding when I say that within 90 minutes, I felt like a new man.

So I went on HRT for the last 13 years... pretty much all was well. I found I like to be around 700-800 level ng/dl  total T... my estradiol was never an issue.

Then I had some more super stress (lost best friend we were like brothers and he was a good Christian brother I could talk to about anything spiritual and he totally got me)... then we ( my wife and kids ) moved, then there were some MAJOR life changes career dream killers....etc...

My thyroid went out of control... HYPERthyroid... ULTRA anxiety, fast heart rate, almost psychosis....it was a nightmare and when I was hyperthyroid, I couldn't take testosterone injections because they made it worse! SO I was getting hit from multiple angles.

The thryoid issue started in June /2013... fast forward, my HRT Doc got scared when I had the thyroid issue and pushed me off to an endocrinologist... after my thyroid issue resloved (amazingly) No Graves Disease, and no Hashimotos... just INFLAMATION!!   He wanted to see if he could get my testicles back in shape...

So we started Clomid 25mg every day.

First day- didn't notice anything.
Second day - Hot Flash and that evening, severe anxiety (but only lasted a few hours).
4th day -  felt great, could tell my testosterone was up and I hate to admit it, but having my balls swell up a bit felt really awesome!

At this same time, I started to get light headed, like I would pass out...  this lasted the entire time I took it (about 4 weeks).

After getting tested and seeing my testosterone was only up to 376 ng/dl and with all the light headedness (very bad)....
I bailed out and since I was only taking 25mg per day, and the half-life for clomid is 5 days, I figured no taper necessary.
WRONG...bad decision...

Day 1 off Clomid- no big deal
Day 2 - same
Day 3 - irritability coming on big time
Day 3 - Evening...something out of Night Gallery (remember old horror show)... like the begining of Clomid only Did NOT end in a few hours.
Day 4- just as bad as Day 3 evening.
Day 5- intensity went down a LOT but was still there.

Today is Day  9 and while it is tolerable, and I feel OK, during the day and evening, even pretty good at times... I am not back to my normal self and the light headedness is STILL there... not as often, but still there and unpredictable.

I will NEVER take Clomid again and I pray that these side effects will diminish over time.

I'm going to try to get back with my old HRT doc and just start the injections again... did it for 13 years with great results the entire time. I just thought I'd try to see if maybe my nuts just shut off and maybe I could get them going and never have to inject myself again.... I hate doing it every week, but like your story PeakT, I have a friend who is on HRT and he tried the pellets and had a similar result to you, so I'm not going that route.

I got tired of inj, in my glutes, so I found a pretty insensitive spot in my quads... having to almost turn around to hit the glutes is difficult, hitting the quad is easy and almost painless. I aim for the vastus intermedius (one side or the other, not directly in the middle or I hit the tendon and cannot even press the syringe.

Anyway, glad to find the forum, glad to read your story and boy oh boy is it true. Testosterone improves the quality of life on such a huge level, it cannot really even be described.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:14:34 pm by specialk »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 12:11:35 am »
Hey, SpecialK.  Good to hear from u again but sorry to hear about all the trials and tribulations.  I need to to sleep and not be a hypocrit but quick comment:  have you considered Nebido?  Similar philosophy to pellets...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 12:11:35 am »

cporro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 09:49:34 pm »
much thanks for this primer! i'm new to this testosterone thing. (Hg poisoning is really my pet). having something like this is a great way to start...a wide overview.

a few questions...

i didn't see any adaptogenic herbs: (adrenal fatigue) ashwagandha, holy basil, rhodiola rosea, mentioned. are they unproven? or don't work?

also, i'm going to see if i can find you that mercury hypogonadism study. it may be in one of cutlers toxicology reference books. my thinking is heavy metals...that type of toxicity...might play a larger and undetected role in low T. andy's basic argument, which i agree with, is: there is wide exposure and little diagnosis because most doctors know nothing about it. that alone would point to it being a larger problem then people think. sorry...forgot my point. point is... seems to me toxic metals should be higher on the list of causes. i did see you mentioned them more then once though. : )

thx!

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 10:51:40 am »
much thanks for this primer! i'm new to this testosterone thing. (Hg poisoning is really my pet). having something like this is a great way to start...a wide overview.

a few questions...

i didn't see any adaptogenic herbs: (adrenal fatigue) ashwagandha, holy basil, rhodiola rosea, mentioned. are they unproven? or don't work?

also, i'm going to see if i can find you that mercury hypogonadism study. it may be in one of cutlers toxicology reference books. my thinking is heavy metals...that type of toxicity...might play a larger and undetected role in low T. andy's basic argument, which i agree with, is: there is wide exposure and little diagnosis because most doctors know nothing about it. that alone would point to it being a larger problem then people think. sorry...forgot my point. point is... seems to me toxic metals should be higher on the list of causes. i did see you mentioned them more then once though. : )

thx!

Let me know what you find out.

I didn't include ashwagandha and rhodiola - I'm a fan of both though - because I really haven't seen many guys on here saying "wow!" those were a life saver.  Now maybe it is because they are simply not widely enough used - I don't know.  Another hesitation that I have is that they can lower cortisol and some guys have low cortisol.
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 10:51:40 am »

joshthyer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 04:06:56 pm »
Epic! Looking forward to going through your new program, I have been looking for more info to help. Is that the Peak Body one?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 05:14:48 pm »
Epic! Looking forward to going through your new program, I have been looking for more info to help. Is that the Peak Body one?

Check out this:

Same one.  Check out my new Peak Testosterone Program on the right side of my home page: http://www.peaktestosterone.com.

It is also on this page:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx

robert.brown98765

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2017, 11:50:05 pm »
Most of the men that show up on this board have a common suite of symptoms plaguing them:

erectile dysfunction, low libido, depression, mental fog, fatigue, anxiety, loss of morning erections, etc.

Unfortunately, there are many causes for these kind of symptoms and I am slowly building up different "Steps" for a man to go though (with his doctor) to troubleshoot these issues.

To see this new program just go to my home page

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/

And (at least for now) look on the right side. 

If anyone has any comments/question/suggestions, let me know...

Thanks a lot! This was very useful. I was considering the use of testosterone and many people discouraged me. This kind of helped e to put things into perspective.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2017, 03:38:15 pm »
Most of the men that show up on this board have a common suite of symptoms plaguing them:

erectile dysfunction, low libido, depression, mental fog, fatigue, anxiety, loss of morning erections, etc.

Unfortunately, there are many causes for these kind of symptoms and I am slowly building up different "Steps" for a man to go though (with his doctor) to troubleshoot these issues.

To see this new program just go to my home page

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/

And (at least for now) look on the right side. 

If anyone has any comments/question/suggestions, let me know...

Thanks a lot! This was very useful. I was considering the use of testosterone and many people discouraged me. This kind of helped e to put things into perspective.
Again, a lot of things can cause the standard symptoms we associate with low testosterone, so you have to do some digging sometimes.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 04:22:51 pm by PeakT »

Dr. John Crisler

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 03:01:01 pm »
I don't know how you find the time to do all you do for others. My hat's off to you, good Sir!
Physician in Age Management Medicine private practice. www.DrJohnCrisler.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2018, 04:24:30 pm »
I don't know how you find the time to do all you do for others. My hat's off to you, good Sir!

Well, thx for saying that.  I've always said - and it's very true - that I have gotten 10X more out of  the forum than what I have put into it...

Dr. John Crisler

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 07:59:17 pm »

Well, thx for saying that.  I've always said - and it's very true - that I have gotten 10X more out of  the forum than what I have put into it...
For sure. I pick up SO much good stuff on the forums. All those guys out there, monitoring the Internet, then posting to help others.

It also adds to my clinical experience by reading the stories of the members.
Physician in Age Management Medicine private practice. www.DrJohnCrisler.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 10:09:07 pm »

For sure. I pick up SO much good stuff on the forums. All those guys out there, monitoring the Internet, then posting to help others.

It also adds to my clinical experience by reading the stories of the members.

We also are now drowning in information. Knowledge is doubling every year or something like that.  The only reasonable solution, unless you are on Watson’s AI team, is have smart guys posting articles and ideas from their areas of interest.

This is an old article but gives the theory:

http://www.industrytap.com/knowledge-doubling-every-12-months-soon-to-be-every-12-hours/3950

“Knowledge Doubling Every 12 Months, Soon to be Every 12 Hours
By: David Russell Schilling | April 19th, 2013

inShare
Knowledge Doubling Curve

Buckminster Fuller created the “Knowledge Doubling Curve”; he noticed that until 1900 human knowledge doubled approximately every century. By the end of World War II knowledge was doubling every 25 years. Today things are not as simple as different types of knowledge have different rates of growth. For example, nanotechnology knowledge is doubling every two years and clinical knowledge every 18 months. But on average human knowledge is doubling every 13 months.  According to IBM, the build out of  the “internet of things” will lead to the doubling of knowledge every 12 hours.

Human Brain Indexing Will Consume Several Billion Petabytes

In a recent lecture at Harvard University neuroscientist Jeff Lichtman, who is attempting to map the human brain, has calculated that several billion petabytes of data storage would be needed to index the entire human brain. The Internet is currently estimated to be 5 million terabytes (TB) of which Google has indexed roughly 200 TB or just .004% of its total size. ”

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 10:09:07 pm »