Quantcast

Author Topic: Cost of Care With Defy Medical - It's Less Than You Think  (Read 10635 times)

Huddler

• View Profile
Re: Cost of Care With Defy Medical - It's Less Than You Think
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 09:39:44 am »
I just found this website yesterday!  i am going down to Walgreens to get my physical and will reach out to Defy Medical tomorrow.  Is the pricing competitive with a what i could get for the same services with a local doctor here in the Nashville area?  I am fine with the doctor being remote to me, but I just want to make sure that the price is in line with local doctors and other similar services I could find online. Thanks for your great website!  I plan to spend alot of time here going forward.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2017, 11:21:53 am »
I just found this website yesterday!  i am going down to Walgreens to get my physical and will reach out to Defy Medical tomorrow.  Is the pricing competitive with a what i could get for the same services with a local doctor here in the Nashville area?  I am fine with the doctor being remote to me, but I just want to make sure that the price is in line with local doctors and other similar services I could find online. Thanks for your great website!  I plan to spend alot of time here going forward.

The cost of a regular doctor is generally going to be much less because you will just pay a copay.  Of course, the quality of care and protocols and knowledge will be greatly superior with Defy Medical. I believe Defy can provide forms for submittal to insurance though, but pleae discuss with their office.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2017, 11:21:53 am »

Cataceous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2017, 01:30:49 pm »
If you're not using insurance then Defy Medical is definitely priced competitively.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
5/2017 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL (348-1197), FT: 16 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 50 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0), DHEA-S: 278 ug/dL (71.6-375.4)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2017, 01:30:49 pm »