Please discuss everything with your doctor first. | Research-Backed Erectile Supplements
|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
So how does chronic inflammation affect the endothelium in such a negative manner? First of all, it lowers nitric oxide availablity. This has been observed in several populations, one of the most notable being apnea sufferers, who have elevated inflammation for chronic sleep interruptions.  One of the ways inflammation controls nitric oxide is by affecting eNOS, the stuff of Viagra.  Yes, inflammation is the ultimate anti-Viagra in this sense.
Affecting NOS negatively is potentially dangerous in the long term as well, because nitric oxide decreases the damage done to arterial walls. So as chronic inflammation turns off your nitric oxide, additional damage occurs to the endothelium, which in turn leads to decreased nitric oxide and so on.
The bottom line: to avoid erectile dysfunction, you have to get this Enemy #1 in control. Remember, this will also decrease your cancer and cardiovascular risks as well. Read my links on How to Decrease Inflammation and Juicing and Inflammation for starters.
1) European Heart Journal (2006) 27, 2640–2648, "Unfavourable endothelial and in?ammatory state in erectile dysfunction patients with or without coronary artery disease"
2) Eur Heart J, 2007, "Is erectile dysfunction a low-grade systemic inflammatory condition?"
3) Eur J Clin Invest, 2006 Jul, 36(7):497-502, "Infection induced inflammation is associated with erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes"
5) Circulation, 2008, 117: 2270-2278, "Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Repair Capacity of the Vascular Endothelium in Obstructive Sleep Apnea"
6) ENDOTHELIAL DYSFUNCTION AND INFLAMMATION, Progress in Inflammation Research, 2010, 65-80, "Post-translational regulation of eNOS activity in inflammation"
|Best Health Books|
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|