We already discussed at length how your woman's body is literally wired for touch. This makes females generally incredibly responsive to massage and so I am going to give Massage 101 for those unfamiliar with the sport.
Maybe you were an insensitve jerk today? Maybe even for the last decade? Well, trust me. Fifteen good minutes of massage will cover a multitude of sins as they say. You can take the VIP elevator from the doghouse to the penthouse in a matter of minutes. So don't ignore this! Embrace it and prove how your woman likes massage (or even light scratching or tickling) if you don't know already.
Remember, guys: massage, gentle rubbing or tickling will likely send her into ecstasy. Who knows? Maybe she'll return the favor later?
Hopefully, you've already experimented with some of this, but let me give you a few of the ABC's for those new to this sport:
1) The most basic form of massage is round, circular motions using the palms of the hands and fingertips. Pressure is generally firm but not severe. When you're done, you'll be able to pour her under the nearest door...
2) In many women you can induce a huge relaxation response using just one toe or fingertip. Simple grab one finger (or toe), start at the base and slowly squeeze and massage upward until you reach the top of the fingernail. Finish by pressing against the flat part of the nail and the other side of the finger. I know it sounds weird, but trust me - it'll produce a mini-orgasm in many women.
3) Hold the hand (or foot) and massage the palm gently but firmly. She'll be jelly in less than 30 seconds.
4) Massage the entire body using massage oils. You will score huge points if you have and use fragrant massage oil and it serves a practical purpose making the massage much easier and deeper. Trusty K-Y makes great massage oils that you can buy in places like WalMart and Target (in the U.S. at least).
5) I highly recommend a little gentle hair pulling. Simply run your fingers through her hair - her hair must be dry and your hands must not have massage oil on them! - and then give a little tug at the end. Do this all over her scalp and watch her eyes roll into the back of her head.
6) After massaging I recommend some light and gentle "tickling". No, I don't mean to make her laugh! I mean the kind of tickling that is pleasurable on the most sensitive areas of the body. Every woman is different, of course, but the neck, the lower back (right near the buttocks) and even the shins are often packed with nerve endings. After loosening up her muscles, her skin will be completely ready for the gentle touch of your fingertips.
7) Consider using a vibrator for part of the massage. The gold standard for this is the Hitachi Magic Wand, since it can be so easily used for - ahem! - other things as well. It has a strong, powerful vibration that is the equivalent to the roar of a Harley for us males.
Finally, guys, I'm going to say this for the sake of a few of you overanxious types: don't go straight for the vagina and breasts. After you massage her for ten minutes, you'll be ready to explode. But trust me - almost every square inch on a woman is errogenous but you'll be throwing cold water on all your hard work if you jump to the end too early. Take it easy and enjoy yourself. You'll know if the timing is right, so relax and enjoy the whole experience. Remember - oxytocin!
Did you know that you can raise and lower your testosterone based on the foods you eat? And did you know that boosting testosterone through diet in the wrong way can lead to erectile dysfunction? Read about the High Testosterone Diet to find out how to improve both your testosterone AND your sex life.
1) Johnson, Steven. "Emotions and the Brain: Love". Discover Magazine. May 1, 2003
2) Biol Psychiatry,2003 Dec 15,54(12):1389-98