« Last post by Gengiskhan on February 22, 2019, 07:40:15 am »
- Cancers cells need sugar all the time to survive and to grow, they can't use ketones while healthy cells can easily go on ketos (seems also they prefer ketones than sugar) ketones are very good for brain health. Sugar don't mean only sugar from ice cream but all sugar, even from rice, pasta, whole grain and cereals. etc.
- Higher blood sugar is associated with worse cancer prognosis, and high cancer risk (if you don't have it) you don't need a 180 blood sugar level, just few sugar points like from 70 to 90 can increase the risk.
- Ketosis is also associated with less cells damages due to free radicals, it means less aging. Sugar promotes aging trough many mechanisms (free radicals, inflammation, glycation) that are linked with cancer. Starches food also increase insulin, insulin promotes Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) hormone that an anabolic hormone. All these mechanims are linked with cancer risk, many disease and they help cancer to growth.
- A lot of nutritionists suggest to eat whole grain, rice, pasta and avoid "sugar". Those things have the same effect on your body since after you have eaten a whole grain bread it is transformed in sugar (and fat) by your body. Many people don't know that white bread has a higher glycemic index than glucose, and that whole grain bread has approx the same glycemic index of white bread.
- I started ketotis just to try I would never came back to "sugar diet". I do a lot of sport every day. I can lift heavy and gain muscles easy. I don't think carbs are so important for gaining muscles, energy or sport performances. I have more energy without them. I'm 6 foot for 188 lbs. In November I was 169 lbs. I do not take any drugs or T. So 21 pounds of muscles in 3 months without carbs.
- People who still live in ketosis (some tribes from remote zones of africa or jungle) don't have all the medical issues rich countries have. They don't wash they teeth but they don't have cavities, They teeth are perfect without braces, they don't have high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes etc.... I know directly about a lot of teenagers, young adults and even kids to had cancer (and many other diseases). I think it is clear our diet lifestyle are different from right ones. But I didn't know anyone personally who tried keto with a cancer. diagnosis.
- I personally love keto state since it gives you a relaxed and calm mood. You have a lot of energy and and focus. Things you can't have if you run on carbs.
After these statements are reported many cases of spontaneous cancer remissions due to many things. Sometime just without doing nothing, it may be the simple placebo effect.
For sure if I had that I would stop to eat every can of starches food immediately. Even my ice cream cheat once in a while.
But is the same old story a lot of people are ill (not only with cancer) but they still eat a lot of junk food, smoke, don't do any sport and have a bad lifestyle.... They prefer to die instead of doing right things.