Quantcast

Author Topic: What I Did That Worked  (Read 3951 times)

sensei

• View Profile
What I Did That Worked
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:07:10 pm »
Just wanted to start by sayng thanks. The info has really helped.  The trouble I have is doing routines so I think what made most difference was idea of putting all the changes into your day naturally.   I have found doing this makes the most difference.  before I was a lot of time on improving my health but would burn out and get fatigued and then quite for a couple of weeks.

With a back to basics routine I find I slip less and can get back on track easily.  Sorry to keep talking about this but I had to get to point where I wasn’t trying to do accomplish everything in one day and punish myself for my sins and all of that.  So for me this has been a real key. 
My advice for other guys is to just focus on a few things.  It took me a long time to figure that one out.

Here is what I do that has really helped.  To me it is not that hard but I had to just do these basics

1.   I watch carbs and eat good carbs now, not that hard to do.
2.   3 good meals. Used to have a crappy lunch.
3.   At least 8 hours sleep
4.   walk duringlunch along with extra walking during commute as I get of the train a couple of stops earlier now.
5.   Supplements is also simple now.. I get a good multi which has all the required vits, mins and I take some fish oil.
6)   I also take your advice and have berries, red wine, dark chocolate and other recommended foods.

One surprising side effect is that I can really feel the difference in cidculation. My hands and feet used to always be cold and now that has gone away.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:08:56 pm by sensei »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: What I Did That Worked
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:34:25 pm »
Believe me, you're not the only who has trouble with those sorts of things.  In my case I put that comment in there because life is just so busy right now.  I knew there was no way I could add three hours of extra cooking, sleep and exercise into my current schedule.

And congrats on the improvement!
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:34:25 pm »

MrChickenkiev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 07:43:30 pm »
Congratulations. Interested to note, how your improvement has manifested itself, and what condition you were in before you started to improve yourself? Perhaps you have already discussed this on another thread?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 07:43:30 pm »