Quantcast

Author Topic: Sperm maturation  (Read 2959 times)

cb122

• View Profile
Sperm maturation
« on: June 08, 2016, 02:03:43 pm »
Does anyone know when you give a sperm sample..  is all sperm included in an ejaculate only sperm that is mature enough to fertilise an egg. ive read sperm takes 70-90 days to mature so I assume it can onlt ejaculate sperm that have gone through this 70-90 days process .. or can it als contain sperm that hasnt fully matured for a full 70-90 days.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Sperm maturation
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 09:39:04 pm »
Does anyone know when you give a sperm sample..  is all sperm included in an ejaculate only sperm that is mature enough to fertilise an egg. ive read sperm takes 70-90 days to mature so I assume it can onlt ejaculate sperm that have gone through this 70-90 days process .. or can it als contain sperm that hasnt fully matured for a full 70-90 days.

I was under the impression that only mature sperm make their way to the launching pad, but I don't know for sure about percentages.  What's your concern?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 09:39:04 pm »

davie12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 11:51:20 pm »

I was under the impression that only mature sperm make their way to the launching pad, but I don't know for sure about percentages.  What's your concern?

Yes this is exactly right. Only the ones that are ready to go would be ejaculated. BTW...you gave me a funny visual of that Woody Allen movie "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex" at the end with Tony Randall in the control room!
Recovering from adrenal fatigue through Paleo diet+exercise+vitamins/supplements; formerly used HCG & Clomid at various dosages

cb122

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 06:39:13 pm »

No concern per se.. but I had 2 sperm samples done 6 weeks apart and 1 week leading up to sample 2 I took some maca root and yhe count almost trebled.. which is odd as if it takes 90 days then how did 1 week of maca supplementation have such a dramatic effect.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 06:39:13 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 10:09:30 pm »

Yes this is exactly right. Only the ones that are ready to go would be ejaculated. BTW...you gave me a funny visual of that Woody Allen movie "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex" at the end with Tony Randall in the control room!

That would be funny.

But you just revealed your age!
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 10:09:30 pm »