Quantcast

Author Topic: Lipo C injections  (Read 3137 times)

Cdrake123

• View Profile
Lipo C injections
« on: June 16, 2016, 02:42:43 am »
Defy has me starting lipo c injections to help with my fatigue. It's b12 with some other stuff. Did my first one today and boy am I sore. Anyone else having issues with that or maybe a better way for me to inject it? Thanks!

Dr Justin Saya, MD

• View Profile
    • Defy Medical
Re: Lipo C injections
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 02:59:49 am »
Usually the first few injections are more sore and things settle down as the body adapts.

Further, I would encourage you to rotate around to many different injection sites and find where your body tolerates best...it can be injected anywhere - subQ or IM (not intravenous) and everyone tolerates it differently in different locations, really no rhyme or reason other than we are all unique.

If that doesn't cut it, try cutting down the volume injected.

All the best!
Lead Physician & Medical Director
http://www.defymedical.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Comments on this forum do not constitute or establish a physician-patient relationship. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 02:59:49 am »

Cdrake123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 03:16:22 am »
Thanks Doc! I'll definitely try that out!

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 04:17:55 pm »
curious to know if it helps with fatigue.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 04:17:55 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 05:38:48 pm »
Defy has me starting lipo c injections to help with my fatigue. It's b12 with some other stuff. Did my first one today and boy am I sore. Anyone else having issues with that or maybe a better way for me to inject it? Thanks!
Will let us know if this works for you?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Cdrake123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 10:32:03 pm »
Yes sir I will. Sure it will take a few weeks to notice a difference. I'll let y'all know.

sustainedenergy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 11:29:21 pm »
I got a boost from it.  Only thing I didn't like is that sometimes your body will emit an odor from the vitamins.  I've seen on other forums users complain of the same thing. 

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 11:29:21 pm »