Quantcast

Author Topic: Low T/low SHBG  (Read 1533 times)

Dxmbxxz

• View Profile
Low T/low SHBG
« on: July 26, 2016, 09:36:54 am »
Hello
     I've recently having Low T symptoms for the pas t 5 weeks now. It's not a fun place to be at all. I've lost all motivation and drive to do anything anymore. The only drive I had remaining is helping others and I don't know how long that's going to last. I've lost interest in having friends and see talking to women as a very annoying chore. My confidence and charisma have disappeared and I've basically taken up a spiritual life because everything in the gym feels heavy. I used to bench press 240 pounds and deadlift 455 pounds. It's really emotional when I get in the gym and barely being able to lift 135 pounds on each lift. My blood sugar rose 75 to 106 and my T levels crashed from 500 to 178. I had both GERD and gastritis when I had the test. I eat a lot but barely poop. I thought it was a calorie issue but it doesn't seem like that. MY motivation has gone down so much that I don't even have anxiety anymore. It just feels like the end of the road for me. It started when I wasn't eating enough at school and when I came back home I was eating a lot and that's when Is started having burning sensations in my face after eating and then my pee started being fruity in small but that's been gone now for some time. The brain fog has been immense as well. Many of my peers are taking it personally but the thing is I just feel that way. I have low SHBG. Will there be hope to raising my T level back to normal again and what can I do?

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Low T/low SHBG
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 01:31:17 pm »
Have you had more extensive blood testing, including thyroid function? When will you test prolactin to see if the medication is bringing it down to a more reasonable level? While I think Clomid or HRT might help your symptoms, it would be wise to continue looking for underlying issues, particularly in view of your age. When you're back in the US and if your finances permit it then you might consider a consultation with Defy Medical.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 3.2 mg TE subQ qd, 2.4 mg TP subQ qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 01:31:17 pm »

Sean Mosher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 03:00:05 pm »
Definitely need to have a full blood panel run.........Total T, Free T, Estradiol, Thyroid, etc...........
Maybe use DiscountedLabs.com as a guide to address everything that needs to be checked.
Patient Liaison
http://www.PrimeBody.com (CODE: PEAKTVIP for 10% Discount)
[Site Sponsor]

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 03:00:05 pm »