Quantcast

Author Topic: Low Cortisol and Low Testosterone  (Read 14938 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Low Cortisol and Low Testosterone
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 10:07:34 pm »
I don't see nothing wrong with you earning a small amount of benjamins from this community. You have spent a great deal of time to put this site together and share your advice to those who are in need.

That said, I would gringe a little if you would start to sell your own "miracle" supplements Mr. Peaks Man pills, or something.  ;)

Lol.

While I'm sure "Peak Penis Pills" would be a big seller, I would absolutely die of boredom trying to oversee a supplement company:  I wouldn't last a week. 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 03:10:01 pm »
Honestly,  how much Peak earns off of the site is irrelevant and off topic, but  I just spent $250 for lab tests, $300 for a private MD visit and probably a $100 for supplements.  If I got on HRT I'll be spending much more than that and the information from this site is priceless when it comes to helping me think through how to get the most from my doctors. Peak charged me something like $0.99 for his ebook..  Outrageous.   I can see him now all muscled out driving around in his convertible Ferrari with a personalize "PeakT" license plate.

Seriously, it's hard to find quality supplements that are condition specific.  The nutriceutical world is constantly trying to one up each other so you end up with a bunch of products with non-functional ingredients that don't always help but worse yet might hurt.  This site helps cut through some of the junk science out there and a product line based on the philosophy Peak is building wouldn't be such a bad thing.   I have a yet to read a post from Peak that is either highly biased or commercial, so Kudos to you Peak, keep up the great work and I hope you get rich off of this site just don't compromise your core values or principles in the process.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 03:10:01 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 04:53:20 pm »
Honestly,  how much Peak earns off of the site is irrelevant and off topic, but  I just spent $250 for lab tests, $300 for a private MD visit and probably a $100 for supplements.  If I got on HRT I'll be spending much more than that and the information from this site is priceless when it comes to helping me think through how to get the most from my doctors. Peak charged me something like $0.99 for his ebook..  Outrageous.   I can see him now all muscled out driving around in his convertible Ferrari with a personalize "PeakT" license plate.

Seriously, it's hard to find quality supplements that are condition specific.  The nutriceutical world is constantly trying to one up each other so you end up with a bunch of products with non-functional ingredients that don't always help but worse yet might hurt.  This site helps cut through some of the junk science out there and a product line based on the philosophy Peak is building wouldn't be such a bad thing.   I have a yet to read a post from Peak that is either highly biased or commercial, so Kudos to you Peak, keep up the great work and I hope you get rich off of this site just don't compromise your core values or principles in the process.

Thanks for the kind words and a huge "amen brudder!" on the bunch of non-functional ingredients. 

And I consider just a Men's Health Reporter. 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 04:53:20 pm »