Quantcast

Author Topic: Zero IGF-1 and HGH = Zero Diabetes / Cancer and Less DNA Damage  (Read 7869 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Zero IGF-1 and HGH = Zero Diabetes / Cancer and Less DNA Damage
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 10:59:06 pm »
That's an interesting idea, that people are applying Pascal's Wager to their health.  I sometimes feel like modern arguments over how we treat our bodies are just replacing arguments we used to have about the soul.

But I really do appreciate the perspective on life extension that you share with us.  You won't find that on many men's health blogs.

Well, as I keep pointing out, you now have major players getting involved in antiaging research.  Everyone recognizes this is a gold rush.  Now what this means on a practical level is that we should see rapid acceleration of antiaging solutions over the next 20 years as capital - both new money and old - flooding into this market.  There is already incredible progress in the last five years in pharmaceuticals and lifestyle longevity research, anti-cancer treatments, stemcell therapies and, of course, gene editing.  Nanotech will follow soon after I have no doubt.

What I am getting at is that it's no longer wishful thinking:  it's something to begin to take seriously as you look into the future, especially for you somewhat younger guys.  You best friend now will be the futurists.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Zero IGF-1 and HGH = Zero Diabetes / Cancer and Less DNA Damage
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 10:59:06 pm »