Quantcast

Author Topic: Just feel sick and unhealthy all the time, any suggestions?  (Read 2590 times)

Modifiedamerican

Just feel sick and unhealthy all the time, any suggestions?
« on: August 16, 2016, 09:36:33 pm »
I'm 28, 192, eat right, go for the gym 4 days a week all inspite of trying to feel better. Instead I keep feeing worse and worse. I've been eating right and going to the gym for well over a year now and I just continue to feel sick and constantly tired. I've been to the doctor numerous times and have had tons of blood work
And everything always comes back fine. But yet I'm CONSTANTLY tired no matter how much or how little sleep I get. I do have any anxiety but I've had it all my life and do a pretty good job and keeping it in check. Stomach is nauseaus a lot, generally just feel like a flu all the time. My testosterone came back low but I don't think it's going to fix anything. In fact I feel like I've gotten worse unless my body is trying to adapt to it. About 8 months ago I started on trt. I was feeling better but my estrogen was very high ( I think due to being on hcg as well). Insurence didn't cover my visits so I went to another doctor which was covered and he took my off trt for 6 weeks and all went down hill. I had a vesectamy as wel and went back to my old doctor who originally put me on trt because I was feeling better and was making more money. He put me on 80mg of testosterone weekly for 4 weeks. No hcg this time. Did bloodwork and t levels were still low but estrogen was low to. Now I've been on 100mg weekly for 2 weeks and I m still feeling awful. Nothing had improved yet. I'm also having brain fog, my memory has been terrible, hot flashes, nausea. This past weekend I slept 27 hours in 2 days and could have slept more but had to work.  I'm missing out on the gym again again, apetite sucks. Sorry for such a long post but any hel is appreciated. Or another point of view, or maybe something I'm just no understanding about trt.

kcrunner

• View Profile
Re: Just feel sick and unhealthy all the time, any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 10:09:33 pm »
If you had a vasectomy, then why were you on HCG, there would be no point in preserving fertility in that case.
Height: 6,1
Weight: 180
Total Testosterone: 829 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 22 ng/dl
Current Meds:  Levothyroxine 175mcg, Testosterone Cyp Intra-Muscular 100 mg every 5 days.
Supplements-
Multivitamin
Magnesium
Vitamin D
B Complex
Fish Oil

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 10:09:33 pm »

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 10:29:56 pm »
I was on hcg before I have my vesectamy. The only things I haven't been checked for is a food allergy. I've all sorts of endoscopy and colonoscopy due to my mom having crohns. Negative to gluten allergy.

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 11:40:14 pm »
What are your thyroid levels?  TSH, T3, Free T3, T4 and Free T4? 

Many docs test TSH only and you can have normal TSH but have low T3 and T4. 
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 11:40:14 pm »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 01:04:29 am »
If you had a vasectomy, then why were you on HCG, there would be no point in preserving fertility in that case.

There are other, less-quantifiable reasons to be on hCG: Some seek to avoid testicular atrophy, even if it is mainly a cosmetic issue. Then there's the contribution to pregnenolone production. It's not the primary source, but its absence may make a difference. And there are also the many receptors for LH that possibly can give some benefits when stimulated instead by hCG.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 3.2 mg TE subQ qd, 2.4 mg TP subQ qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

Modifiedamerican

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 06:50:24 pm »
Latest blood work. Will have more blood work in 3
Weeks.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 06:50:24 pm »