Quantcast

Author Topic: Injection Sites  (Read 4830 times)

mrzippy55

• View Profile
Injection Sites
« on: March 04, 2013, 03:26:58 am »
I've been getting weekly injections for awhile. Since this is now the only option I have left I will be doing this ongoing.
I've been getting the injections at the Dr. office in the hip. I want to look into doing them myself. I assume I would have to inject into the abs as it would be hard to reach the hip. Do different injection sites produce different results? Where do most guys inject?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Injection Sites
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:15:53 am »
I've been getting weekly injections for awhile. Since this is now the only option I have left I will be doing this ongoing.
I've been getting the injections at the Dr. office in the hip. I want to look into doing them myself. I assume I would have to inject into the abs as it would be hard to reach the hip. Do different injection sites produce different results? Where do most guys inject?

Well, wait, let me go back to an underlying assumption that you have:

A number of guys on the forum have had their wives go to the doc's office and the doc taught the wife how to give the injection.  Is that an option?  (She probably want to stick it to you, eh?)
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:15:53 am »

Prsartist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:54:48 am »
It's my understanding that any muscle will do.
I've self injected in both arms and both legs (legs don't feel too good!)

From what I've been told I use the Lower/outer quadrant of the thigh.
The upper/outer part of the butt,
And the arm.  It's a piece of cake once you get used to it.

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 12:23:43 pm »
I have no problem sticking myself in the ass. You just have to take it easy when you're aspirating the needle. It's not rocket science, you just stick it. Now doing IV's is a bit more difficult and that requires a steady hand.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 12:23:43 pm »

Quincy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 02:16:05 am »
From what I've been told I use the Lower/outer quadrant of the thigh.
The upper/outer part of the butt,
And the arm.  It's a piece of cake once you get used to it.

I use 4 sites..... the upper/outer part of the butt like you do, and the upper/outer quadrant of the thigh. I've never seen the lower/outer quadrant of the thigh recommended.... maybe that is why it hurts? Mine doesn't hurt much at all.
56yo, Pre  T level 239
Previous dosage 180mg T.cypionate weekly BW @ 1056 on 7th day of cycle
Previous dosage 100mg T.cypionate weekly BW @   414 on 7th day of cycle

Current dosage  140mg T.cypionate weekly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 02:19:06 am »
i alternate thighs and barely even feel it.  its not a big deal

mrzippy55

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 11:09:08 pm »
Thanks for input. I start doing these myself next week. It will be nice not going to Dr. every week.
I assume everyone has noticed little different in T levels from different sites.

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 11:20:51 am »
Thanks for input. I start doing these myself next week. It will be nice not going to Dr. every week.
I assume everyone has noticed little different in T levels from different sites.

Nope. My levels seem stable as a rock. I assume it's because I inject weekly, but the half-life of Test-E is longer than that. So the injections overlap and even if you skip a day etc, it levels out. But I don't get any sudden rush right after the injection anymore, or a depression at the end of the week. Just solid.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 01:35:17 pm »

As far as I know, these difference are relatively small and not enough to be noticed.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 01:35:17 pm »