Quantcast

Author Topic: How Long to Increase Testosterone Via Lifestyle Changes?  (Read 14257 times)

Prof

• View Profile
Re: How Long to Increase Testosterone Via Lifestyle Changes?
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2016, 06:46:57 pm »
One thing I can tell about testosterone, well at least in my case, is the circadian rhythms. If I go to bed always at the same time of the day and sleep 7-8 hours my body tunes up.
If I start to have random times of going to bed my body and libido goes away along with morning erections and get a bit depressed.
Specially in my case because my work is on a time zone minus 5hours from where I live. SO if today I go to bed at 10pm, tomorrow at 1am, next day at 3am and ocasionally the nex next day I go to bed at 7 am, at the end of 2 weeks, my erections libido sense of wellbeing are gone for good. Than I need one week of regular circadians to restore general wellbeing.
People who work in night shifts are never okay. Ask them, this is true. low libido, depression, etc etc.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2016, 12:52:54 am »
One thing I can tell about testosterone, well at least in my case, is the circadian rhythms. If I go to bed always at the same time of the day and sleep 7-8 hours my body tunes up.
If I start to have random times of going to bed my body and libido goes away along with morning erections and get a bit depressed.
Specially in my case because my work is on a time zone minus 5hours from where I live. SO if today I go to bed at 10pm, tomorrow at 1am, next day at 3am and ocasionally the nex next day I go to bed at 7 am, at the end of 2 weeks, my erections libido sense of wellbeing are gone for good. Than I need one week of regular circadians to restore general wellbeing.
People who work in night shifts are never okay. Ask them, this is true. low libido, depression, etc etc.

Ouch!  that sounds pretty brutal.  I am very affected by sleep as well even though I don't want to admit it.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2016, 12:52:54 am »