Quantcast

Author Topic: How to do Deltoid Injections of Test Cypionate?  (Read 3317 times)

improvement87

• View Profile
How to do Deltoid Injections of Test Cypionate?
« on: November 23, 2016, 02:14:58 am »
Hello,

Just starting TRT with self injections twice a week as per Nelson Vergel's video , not sure how many here are familiar with Nelson, or just deltoid injections in general.. I just had a few questions, i asked them on Nelsons forum as well, but you guys are a knowledgeable bunch and i would like to get as many good views as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXoBb6mkys

Are there any more videos that go into more detail how exactly to inject? like angle of the needle? etc..???

How about the term "aspirate".. i heard you need to aspirate before you inject to make sure youre not in a vein, but i dont see Nelson aspirating in this video, he just injects it right away..

also, what happens if your deltoids are not as large or developed as Nelson and you are using the half inch needle, i dont really have muscular deltoids, will the half inch needle still be ok? is there a certain angle or position i should be doing it at?

Also, my testosterone vial is 250mg test cyp/ ml x 10ml.., my srynges/needles are 27 gauge 1ml/cc 1/2inch.. if i want to inject 50mg per injection, how much do i fill it up?? i would assume 20/100 units right? since 1/5 of 1ml is 250..

also, i never used a needle/injection before, i tried to just draw up some water with the needle, these are needles from one of vergels recommended sites here on the forum, i notice that no matter what i do, there is a tiny air bubble right at the top towards the rubber stopper.. isnt this really bad? like if you inject any air it will kill you or mess up your injection site at the least or something??

Thanks guys

Osprey

• View Profile
Re: How to do Deltoid Injections of Test Cypionate?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 03:31:13 am »
Hello,

Just starting TRT with self injections twice a week as per Nelson Vergel's video , not sure how many here are familiar with Nelson, or just deltoid injections in general.. I just had a few questions, i asked them on Nelsons forum as well, but you guys are a knowledgeable bunch and i would like to get as many good views as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXoBb6mkys

Are there any more videos that go into more detail how exactly to inject? like angle of the needle? etc..???

How about the term "aspirate".. i heard you need to aspirate before you inject to make sure youre not in a vein, but i dont see Nelson aspirating in this video, he just injects it right away..

also, what happens if your deltoids are not as large or developed as Nelson and you are using the half inch needle, i dont really have muscular deltoids, will the half inch needle still be ok? is there a certain angle or position i should be doing it at?

Also, my testosterone vial is 250mg test cyp/ ml x 10ml.., my srynges/needles are 27 gauge 1ml/cc 1/2inch.. if i want to inject 50mg per injection, how much do i fill it up?? i would assume 20/100 units right? since 1/5 of 1ml is 250..

also, i never used a needle/injection before, i tried to just draw up some water with the needle, these are needles from one of vergels recommended sites here on the forum, i notice that no matter what i do, there is a tiny air bubble right at the top towards the rubber stopper.. isnt this really bad? like if you inject any air it will kill you or mess up your injection site at the least or something??

Thanks guys

I'm not muscular at all but I've been injecting in the quads and delts with a 27G 1/2inch syringe. Generally speaking it takes 2 hands to aspirate, one to hold the barrel of the syringe and one to pull back on the plunger. If self injecting the only place that you can do this easily is in the quads. I suppose someone might be dextrous enough to do this one handed in the delts. So I and many others don't aspirate.

When doing the delts I just aim for the thickest part and inject straight in at a 90 angle.

I get a small bubble too. Can't really figure out how to get rid of it easily so I just inject anyway. I assume most of it ends up in the dead space of the syringe, which even though it is really small on an insulin syringe is still something.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:43:21 am by Osprey »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 03:31:13 am »

improvement87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 03:49:00 am »
thank you.. you said you dont aspirate.. i cant imagine how one would do so in the delts..

whats the danger of hitting a vein there??

how bad is it if you do?

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 07:37:40 am »
You'll be fine lol. 

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 07:37:40 am »