Quantcast

Author Topic: LOW T FROM PAIN PILLS- HELP  (Read 51003 times)

apericubes

• View Profile
Re: LOW T FROM PAIN PILLS- HELP
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2013, 11:48:03 pm »
i read it, i wont lie im scared about my outcome 

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2013, 03:39:47 am »
i read it, i wont lie im scared about my outcome

Hang in there.   Nobody can promise you anything, but usually young guys can recover nicely.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2013, 03:39:47 am »

apericubes

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2013, 07:07:42 pm »
a friend of mine bodybuilds and takes test enthanate for gains etc and says he gets uncontrollable erections and libido, thoughts?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2013, 08:54:28 pm »
a friend of mine bodybuilds and takes test enthanate for gains etc and says he gets uncontrollable erections and libido, thoughts?

If you're young and have ample T with a good endothelium, this can happen.  There's no need to take extra testosterone though (unless you are low) - that's overkill...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2013, 08:54:28 pm »

davie12

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2013, 12:37:31 pm »

I'm sure this is true...just keep in mind that this shuts down natural production, so fertility is an issue.
Recovering from adrenal fatigue through Paleo diet+exercise+vitamins/supplements; formerly used HCG & Clomid at various dosages

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2013, 03:37:20 pm »

I'm sure this is true...just keep in mind that this shuts down natural production, so fertility is an issue.

Apericubes:  Am I remembering wrong?  I thought your testosterone was 700?  I k now it was at one time, but did it go down after the pain killers?

apericubes

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2013, 05:24:31 pm »
i never had a "before reading" just after and it was like 296 (i converted it)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2013, 06:03:54 pm »
i never had a "before reading" just after and it was like 296 (i converted it)

Okay, well testosterone can really help men if you're low as you know.  Your friend's description would be typical for a young guy with a good endothelium and no other underlying medical issues.

But fertility is something to discuss with your doc along with any medical conditions.

Enanthate is similar to cypionate that you see us talking about so often here in the U.S.

apericubes

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2013, 06:54:45 pm »
well im in canada, the doc said if clomid doesn't work then he'll put me in test undacanoate, he swears by it, says its 'excellent" and only requires 4 injections annually.  , but fertility is an issue.. this sucks i had to do this to myself, apparently 5 to 10 percent of oxycodone users get the side effect i got (halting of test production naturally) and its still low after 6 months. as to before this all happened, i had so much energy, up at 7 am detailing my bmw, then gym, then work, and have sex /masturbate like 5 times a day and i could go as long as i wanted...so happy i was living on a cloud..thenthis stuff really messed me up, i just want my old chemistry back.

davie12

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2013, 08:10:58 pm »
well im in canada, the doc said if clomid doesn't work then he'll put me in test undacanoate, he swears by it, says its 'excellent" and only requires 4 injections annually.  , but fertility is an issue.. this sucks i had to do this to myself, apparently 5 to 10 percent of oxycodone users get the side effect i got (halting of test production naturally) and its still low after 6 months. as to before this all happened, i had so much energy, up at 7 am detailing my bmw, then gym, then work, and have sex /masturbate like 5 times a day and i could go as long as i wanted...so happy i was living on a cloud..thenthis stuff really messed me up, i just want my old chemistry back.

FYI...I'm going through the same process right now, and there's a little more to it than a quarterly injection. I hope your doctor understands the role of Estradiol and its role with symptomatic benefit. If you raise T too quickly and don't manage Estradiol, forget about boners, be it morning or nighttime wood or for regular sex. Additionally, you may not want to get your hopes too high with Clomid. There is virtually no one who swears by it in making them feel like a horny adolescent. My personal belief is that Clomid might be useful for someone who doesn't already have really significant low T symptoms, but wants to boost FSH, and thus sperm count. There is also a lot more to look at in the bloodwork just to make sure that everything is OK. The doctor should be putting more analysis in this than just having a couple of tricks up his sleeve...namely, Clomid or a quarterly T injection. What about HCG? Was that discussed? What about banking sperm or doing a semen analysis? There are a lot of angles/strategies to this situation that should be considered.
Recovering from adrenal fatigue through Paleo diet+exercise+vitamins/supplements; formerly used HCG & Clomid at various dosages

apericubes

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2013, 01:41:25 am »
i see him tmrw, any tips on what i should ask? is see him at 130 pm

davie12

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2013, 04:26:42 am »
i see him tmrw, any tips on what i should ask? is see him at 130 pm

Print out this discussion and bring it with you as a guide as far as what to ask.

apericubes

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2013, 05:42:56 am »
no printer at the moment, lol, what should i write on a list and ask about? if clomid is good long term? will it last?  hcg? etc

apericubes

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2013, 06:00:41 am »
i went today, he gave me the choice of low amount test undacanoate shots or clomid 25mg day for 90 days, my gf and i chose the clomid route and it costed 300 dollars canadian for 3 months supply (no insurance). he says a lot of steroid and painkiller abusers come to him with their wives with similar stories... i just wonder if it will work, if its a temporary/permanent fix... or if i shoul dhave taken the testosterone route, at  age 28...also, my test level went up from 7.4 in feb to 11.3 a week ago, on its own, on a scale of 3 to 30...and i do feel a tiny bit better, still low libido and energy though with ed

let me know what everyone thinks

thanks

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2013, 06:13:42 am »
Clomid was the right choice by far for many reasons. So congrats. Hopefully it works for you. What's your dosing like?
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2013, 06:13:42 am »