Quantcast

Author Topic: One Week with No Wheat  (Read 9854 times)

jinNE

• View Profile
Re: One Week with No Wheat
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 04:55:30 pm »
So far, I've juiced in different combinations the following:

• Celery
  • Spinach
  • Kale (lots of it)
  • Limes
  • Lemons
  • Apples (2 in every juice)
  • Mint
  • Cilantro
  • Parsley
  • Carrots
  • Ginger
  • Green/Red Peppers
  • Grapes

I have fresh beats but wasn't sure if those would be good to juice. My wife tried the beat leaves and didn't care for them...

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 05:00:32 pm »
So far, I've juiced in different combinations the following:

• Celery
  • Spinach
  • Kale (lots of it)
  • Limes
  • Lemons
  • Apples (2 in every juice)
  • Mint
  • Cilantro
  • Parsley
  • Carrots
  • Ginger
  • Green/Red Peppers
  • Grapes

I have fresh beats but wasn't sure if those would be good to juice. My wife tried the beat leaves and didn't care for them...

Beautiful.  That's a nitrate powerhouse.  This is based on feel from beet supplements I have take, but I would guess that boosts your NO for 4-6 hours afterward.  I hope to get some data on that soon.

One thing you may want to consider:  raw spinach can bind up minerals.  If you have time, it's probably better to do one smoothly with and one without.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 05:00:32 pm »

jinNE

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 06:01:49 pm »
Thanks PeakT - I hadn't heard of that! I'm currently focusing on one a day due to schedules and the time it takes to clean the juicer. :) If I only do it once, should I use spinach or leave it out?

Oh yeah, I forgot to add cucumbers to the list...

I will say that seeing that HUGE plate of vegetables before juicing is a real eye opener. I couldn't hope to get that many veggies eaten in a day, but with the juicer it's no problem...

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 06:46:13 pm »
Thanks PeakT - I hadn't heard of that! I'm currently focusing on one a day due to schedules and the time it takes to clean the juicer. :) If I only do it once, should I use spinach or leave it out?

Oh yeah, I forgot to add cucumbers to the list...

I will say that seeing that HUGE plate of vegetables before juicing is a real eye opener. I couldn't hope to get that many veggies eaten in a day, but with the juicer it's no problem...

Yeah, it would be a full time job.

I leave it in my smoothie.  Just giving you more health geek information than you can shake a stick at.  Basically, the spinach can bind calcium, so if you're getting calcium at other times, then it's probably not that big of a deal.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 06:46:13 pm »

jinNE

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 08:51:49 pm »
Thanks man - I'll take all of the info you can shove at me! :)

I'll leave the spinache in. I will have to watch the calcium as I've been reducing dairy. I do take a rather potent multi-vitamin, and I would guess that the vegie smoothie is reducing acidity in the body which would reduce the calcuim drain from the bones...

Hey, I think some of this stuff is sticking! :P

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 08:51:49 pm »