Quantcast

Author Topic: Lack of spontaneous erections a sign of low T?  (Read 3334 times)

fixme

• View Profile
Lack of spontaneous erections a sign of low T?
« on: April 11, 2013, 04:01:07 pm »
Hi,

I stopped getting spontaneous erections during the day around 23ish. At the time, I was actually really happy because those erections can be kind of embarassing.  I thought it was just a natural part of the again process. After talking to some friends in the mid-to-late 20's, they told me they still get one once every week or two. 

I'm 30 now so I haven't had spontaneous erections in 6+ years. Should I be getting them or does it go away for some people?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Lack of spontaneous erections a sign of low T?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 04:17:12 pm »
Hi,

I stopped getting spontaneous erections during the day around 23ish. At the time, I was actually really happy because those erections can be kind of embarassing.  I thought it was just a natural part of the again process. After talking to some friends in the mid-to-late 20's, they told me they still get one once every week or two. 

I'm 30 now so I haven't had spontaneous erections in 6+ years. Should I be getting them or does it go away for some people?

This goes away.  Very few middle aged guys get this in the same way that they did in the pre-25 age range. 

This is mostly endothelial imo, i.e. damage to the arteries and vascular system from a Western lifestyle.  Of course, testosterone and estradiol play a role as well.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Lack of spontaneous erections a sign of low T?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 04:17:12 pm »