Quantcast

Author Topic: Maca  (Read 3172 times)

JustAskin

• View Profile
Maca
« on: March 28, 2013, 05:31:46 pm »
 Maca it does help me with sperm volume a lot, just wondering should maca be taken daily or do you need to cycle it?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Maca
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:40:24 pm »
Maca it does help me with sperm volume a lot, just wondering should maca be taken daily or do you need to cycle it?

I think it's a good idea to cycle Maca.  It's pretty powerful stuff and I hope to do another page on it soon.  The natives ate it as a food, but, from what I have read, not necessarily every day.

I took it for months with no break myself with no ill effects, but I'm certainly not advocating that. 

According to the studies, it should in general increase semen volume.  However, I'm not sure a low T male will always get that effect.

One other comment:  Maca seems to be one of those herbs/foods that you love or hate.  I have had guys say it kills their libido and others say it sends it through the roof.

Let us know what you think if you try it.

And remember:  if you get the powder, some people have trouble digesting raw Maca and, in that case, you might want to try the gelatinized.  (I'm assume the gelatin is not full of excitotoxins but you'd have to check with the manufacturer to make sure.)
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Maca
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:40:24 pm »