Quantcast

Author Topic: Needle Size to Draw Versus Inject (Cypionate)  (Read 34150 times)

TheWife

• View Profile
Re: Needle Size to Draw Versus Inject (Cypionate)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 09:50:12 pm »
Keep fightin' the fight!  From all us low T and formerly low T guys out there, our hats are off to you!

But you do need to assume the Lotus position.  You're gonna make him nervous if you're watching him like a field biologist on one of those documentaries.  :)

LOL I'm trying! That lotus position is sometimes a tough one. But I do feel like I am watching my sloth try to make it a foot and saying a little hurrah in my head if I see one off the toes slowly lift off of the branch! Ha Ha

Ken I understand it is a little more awkward to have it upside down and it is lots easier to draw medicine that way when you have a full bottle of something and you are only using a little of it at a time instead of trying to draw out every last drop.

Quincy, Thank you for the explanation about the half life and your input on the needle size. If we should happen to continue with the shots we will definitely get smaller needles.

Thank you all for your encouragement. I only hope I can be as encouraging to others as we go through this process and learn more.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Needle Size to Draw Versus Inject (Cypionate)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 09:50:12 pm »