Quantcast

Author Topic: Cock Rings  (Read 6289 times)

mrmagoo2010

• View Profile
Cock Rings
« on: April 05, 2013, 07:14:02 pm »
Sorry for the title, but I didn't know any other word for them...

Peak, whats your opinion on these? I've been using one everyday for 30 minutes every morning. I wake up with a fuller looking penis, no doubt from the leftover blood from morning erections. I use one of these for 30 minutes ( anymore and it becomes unsafe ) and it keeps the blood held in for longer... might help with people with clogged arteries and bad erection quality? I presume forcing the blood into all the little chambers and valves.. my penis definitely looks very veinier with one on
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:15:33 pm by mrmagoo2010 »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Cock Rings
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:31:39 pm »
Well, this urologist says no more than 30 minutes, but you'd want to talk to your own urologist to confirm of course:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-Male-issues-989/2008/5/Cock-rings.htm

Also, I have read that you should not use anything rigid.  He mentions the "confidence ring", which I believe is softer, more pliable material.

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:31:39 pm »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 11:19:53 pm »
Sorry for the title, but I didn't know any other word for them...

Peak, whats your opinion on these? I've been using one everyday for 30 minutes every morning. I wake up with a fuller looking penis, no doubt from the leftover blood from morning erections. I use one of these for 30 minutes ( anymore and it becomes unsafe ) and it keeps the blood held in for longer... might help with people with clogged arteries and bad erection quality? I presume forcing the blood into all the little chambers and valves.. my penis definitely looks very veinier with one on
you use it alone?  or to engage for more sex?

I used to have a friend who got married and her husband used one with her...
she then cheated on him and divorced him within 4 months of just being married....so I assume his ED issues caused problems enough for her to cheat on him with her sisters husband..(they also divorced)...
this really happened, but it does sound like a TV show, right?
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

mrmagoo2010

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 12:30:34 am »
I use it alone, never used it before sex.. this is purely as a tool to promote more blood flow, or trap more blood in there for a short time for harder erections afterwards, the science sounds okay right?

I have also read that it can promote a small girth increase if used over time.. In fact anything that keeps blood in the penis for a long time can promote girth gains.. some people use caverject as a penis enlargement tool.. thats another story for another day :)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 12:30:34 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 12:57:59 am »
I use it alone, never used it before sex.. this is purely as a tool to promote more blood flow, or trap more blood in there for a short time for harder erections afterwards, the science sounds okay right?

I have also read that it can promote a small girth increase if used over time.. In fact anything that keeps blood in the penis for a long time can promote girth gains.. some people use caverject as a penis enlargement tool.. thats another story for another day :)

If a strategy gets you over venous leakage, then I can see your points.

But, as I always say, you have little to worry about if you're just plain hard and that's usually about endothelial health (and sometimes testosterone). 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

mrmagoo2010

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 01:26:30 am »

If a strategy gets you over venous leakage, then I can see your points.

But, as I always say, you have little to worry about if you're just plain hard and that's usually about endothelial health (and sometimes testosterone).

I've always had bad erection quality, and now it's improving.. I'm just seeing how far I can push it.. I will try out the fruit smoothie soon

msr1981

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 09:39:26 am »
I've heard that cock rings can be used for premature ejaculators but can only be used for a maximum of 10 minutes. Longer than this can cause some kind of internal bleeding and discomfort to the testes. The ring can make you last 5 minutes longer than usual.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 09:39:26 am »