Quantcast

Author Topic: When Hydrocortisone Works Well  (Read 14158 times)

Dr. John Crisler

• View Profile
Re: When Hydrocortisone Works Well
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 12:21:49 am »
My old friend Dr. Mark Gordon only uses PREG to treat Adrenal Fatigue. Pregnenolone was successfully used in this country 70 years ago to alleviate many conditions.

I find a little HC can be very helpful, and sometimes result in instant relief.

Physician in Age Management Medicine private practice. www.DrJohnCrisler.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

electrify

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 01:19:32 am »
My old friend Dr. Mark Gordon only uses PREG to treat Adrenal Fatigue. Pregnenolone was successfully used in this country 70 years ago to alleviate many conditions.

What about when Pregnenolone doesn't seem to be doing anything most of the time? How do you even ensure it takes the path of cortisol and not say DHEA?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 01:19:32 am »

Dr. John Crisler

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2017, 10:37:39 am »

What about when Pregnenolone doesn't seem to be doing anything most of the time? How do you even ensure it takes the path of cortisol and not say DHEA?
In my experience, it takes longer for PREG to work--as we would expect. But there are many other benefits to PREG as well, especially if the gentleman is also suffering anxiety.
Physician in Age Management Medicine private practice. www.DrJohnCrisler.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2017, 10:37:39 am »