Quantcast

Author Topic: Apple Pie  (Read 4338 times)

Sam

• View Profile
Apple Pie
« on: April 18, 2013, 11:26:27 pm »
So if your wife makes you an apple pie to show you how much she loves you but you know it's gonna kill your diet do you...

1) Eat the whole thing just to get it over with quickly
2) Eat a little each day so it doesn't have a big caloric impact and risk it causing you to revert back to old behaviors
3) Feed it to the dog when she isn't looking and tell her how good it was.

I am in a serious dilemma.

JackAndy

• View Profile
Re: Apple Pie
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 12:01:30 am »
2) Eat a little each day so it doesn't have a big caloric impact and risk it causing you to revert back to old behaviors

This one is best of the three I think (to save your dog hehe). Just because you cheat on your diet doesn't mean you should completely sabotage it. Some people get this mentality of "Well I already broke my diet, so I might as well eat a whole pizza and a bucket of chicken wings because my diet is just ruined for the day." Your diet is only ruined a little bit but if you gorge yourself, obviously you'll gain more weight than if you just cheated a little bit.
If I were you, I'd just plan the apple pie into your diet and subtract that from your caloric goals. So if you eat a slice of apple pie, subtract out an equal amount of calories from somewhere else. Obviously apple pie is full of sugar and sugar isn't really the best way to fill your diet because it might just make you more hungry, but everybody has these situations where they have to cheat. Eventually you'll have to go to a party or restaurant with friends and eat out etc.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 12:01:30 am »

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 03:06:00 am »
Thanks Jack.  I ended up splitting the options I ate half of it and gave the rest to the kids.  So the dogs digestive track stays in tack and I only suffer little.  :)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 04:59:14 am »
Thanks Jack.  I ended up splitting the options I ate half of it and gave the rest to the kids.  So the dogs digestive track stays in tack and I only suffer little.  :)

Dang.  You forgot this option:

4) Eat the entire pie.  Jog a half marathon.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 04:59:14 am »

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 12:22:27 pm »
Hey,  go figure I ran 6.4 miles yesterday so half a half:)

henngiss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 12:29:38 pm »
You guys are so healthy, I can't seem to get off the couch more than once a week to run a 5k.  At least I am sticking with that though.  Maybe I can add another day soon.

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 12:56:40 pm »
8 months ago I wasn't exercise using at all.  I considered yard work exercise until I blew out my back and started suffering from low t and probably a bunch of high cholesterol issues.  I just committed to making time for myself and being around a long time for my kids. 

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 03:27:49 pm »
You guys are so healthy, I can't seem to get off the couch more than once a week to run a 5k.  At least I am sticking with that though.  Maybe I can add another day soon.

Or just 1k, whatever you can manage is better than nothing.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 03:27:49 pm »