Quantcast

Author Topic: Will Biotechnology Get Ugly?  (Read 13960 times)

Blade78

• View Profile
Will Biotechnology Get Ugly?
« on: April 20, 2013, 07:09:44 pm »
If you can make it to 70, cancer will be cures and they will be rebuilding your tissues w stem cell therapies...

You've got a great start...
I'll make it to 70, but surviving and living aren't the same things
anyone who tells me how lucky I am to have survived a coma doesnt realize, I lost a life, but didnt die and many times in the past 13 yrs I wish I had just died; pain isnt fun.
I see they are already getting organs made for animals, which is great?
just going to cause a lot more headaches, dawinism is out the window already....its going to get worse.
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Will Biotechnology Get Ugly?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 07:56:59 pm »
Okay, you got me curious about your comments here:

--Are you actually proposing that Darwinism is the ideal?

--What are you concerned about?  What is going to get worse?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 07:56:59 pm »

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 01:59:56 pm »
Biotechnology will go as far as is profitable. Right now, the US has an excellent system in place where they pump their citizens full of cancer and disease. It's ideal because workforce participation is very high until a certain age where people rapidly deteriorate and die. Capitalists are able to get a good profit out of their workers and don't have to pay much to take care of them afterwards. People can work hard and function while being obese because it takes time for the arteries to harden and heart disease to set in. By the time the heart disease has progressed to a point where they can no longer work, they die shortly after. Drugs like meth are illegal because they kill the workers too quickly. Alcohol enhances the effect of the previously mentioned heart disease so it's allowed, along with smoking. There may come a point when workers die too young and we need to extend the lives of workers because of an aging population, but that would be more likely to happen in a country like Japan which has the oldest population and the quickest aging population. So what did they do in Japan? They increased the retirement age and went on a nationwide health spree. It's illegal to smoke in public now in Tokyo. Just three to four years ago in Japan, you could smoke on the street. Just 15 years ago you could smoke in trains. Now they have men in reflective vests with mobile ash trays that'll take your smoke and $20 too. But that's only in areas where people work because they need the working population's life to be extended. Now once you retire, the pachinko parlors are all smoking area. They don't care if the old die. Tokyo is much younger than the surrounding suburbs, the difference is startling. So guess what? In surrounding cities, nobody cares if you smoke on the street! Health doesn't matter to the government there, so they let them die.

You don't think the government is controlling your life-span? We're all just like those cows raised on feed lots. So the question is really, Is Biotechnology profitable? Well I suppose if you can put a lease on the cells regenerated through stem-cell research or make it something that needs to be taken every month. If it's a once-and-done deal, it won't be profitable.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 02:22:50 pm »
Biotechnology will go as far as is profitable. Right now, the US has an excellent system in place where they pump their citizens full of cancer and disease. It's ideal because workforce participation is very high until a certain age where people rapidly deteriorate and die. Capitalists are able to get a good profit out of their workers and don't have to pay much to take care of them afterwards. People can work hard and function while being obese because it takes time for the arteries to harden and heart disease to set in. By the time the heart disease has progressed to a point where they can no longer work, they die shortly after. Drugs like meth are illegal because they kill the workers too quickly. Alcohol enhances the effect of the previously mentioned heart disease so it's allowed, along with smoking. There may come a point when workers die too young and we need to extend the lives of workers because of an aging population, but that would be more likely to happen in a country like Japan which has the oldest population and the quickest aging population. So what did they do in Japan? They increased the retirement age and went on a nationwide health spree. It's illegal to smoke in public now in Tokyo. Just three to four years ago in Japan, you could smoke on the street. Just 15 years ago you could smoke in trains. Now they have men in reflective vests with mobile ash trays that'll take your smoke and $20 too. But that's only in areas where people work because they need the working population's life to be extended. Now once you retire, the pachinko parlors are all smoking area. They don't care if the old die. Tokyo is much younger than the surrounding suburbs, the difference is startling. So guess what? In surrounding cities, nobody cares if you smoke on the street! Health doesn't matter to the government there, so they let them die.

You don't think the government is controlling your life-span? We're all just like those cows raised on feed lots. So the question is really, Is Biotechnology profitable? Well I suppose if you can put a lease on the cells regenerated through stem-cell research or make it something that needs to be taken every month. If it's a once-and-done deal, it won't be profitable.

I hear ya', but in time prices come down.  Right now stem cell research is exotic and will soon be very lucrative.  But, eventually, it will be commonplace and part of the medical community's mainstay.  When that happens, that will be nice imo...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 02:22:50 pm »

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 02:24:37 pm »
If my theories on governments controlling life spans are hard to swallow, think about this: In Sub-Saharan Africa capitalism has completely failed. So has the theory of democracy leading the economic prosperity through free trade. The reason? Well there's many theories but one of the biggest problem is a lack of work force participation due to AIDS. That is a big factor that scares away foreign investors. Nobody wants to deal with Africa because it can't be made a slave to the capitalist. Everywhere else however, free trade has been an overwhelming success.
Another example is the condom and needle exchange programs. These programs save lives because they prevent the spread of HIV, except they don't benefit the capitalists when they are used to save the lives of illegal workers like prostitutes and drug addicts who don't participate in the economy because they don't pay taxes or work for capitalists. With the exception of the UK, these programs are unavailable to sex-workers and participation in rehab programs is mandatory or strongly encouraged for drug addicts. In countries where prostitution is legal, HIV testing is mandatory and participation in condom programs is strongly encouraged because these are legal workers.

5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 02:26:14 pm »
“Ain’t no money in the cure, the money’s in the medicine…that’s how a drug dealer makes his money, on the comeback--Chris Rock

Same way it is with food; food has become a drug.

Biotechnology is working to make humans more like cars; so you can go buy a spare part.
The problem is, we are already jammed up in how things are now. obmacare and other problems are problems because no one dies.
Darwinism/fate/thats life is/God/  it's dog eat dog world whatever you use, that's what it comes to
we might be in a huge planet, but when you break it down, we are on a small boat, we are a drift in the ocean and the boat is pretty crowded, everyone has a job, or can contribute, those who just sit there and take are not needed....but due to whatever bolded reason you buy into,  people arent killed.  Which is why people who are locked up for 4 life sentences, without the possibility of parole arent just killed and yet they are a drain on what re-sources we have.
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 02:29:31 pm »
. In countries where prostitution is legal, HIV testing is mandatory and participation in condom programs is strongly encouraged because these are legal workers.
I agree, prostitution should be legal.
I also think it should be legal that I can sell my own organs, I have half a liver I can sell and then it will grow back and I can sell it again.  So why not be allowed to do this?

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 02:33:27 pm »
I hear ya', but in time prices come down.  Right now stem cell research is exotic and will soon be very lucrative.  But, eventually, it will be commonplace and part of the medical community's mainstay.  When that happens, that will be nice imo...

I believe it. I never told you this, but I used to work for the corporate headquarters of the company which invented the pacemaker, a leader in medical technology. I quit because I just got so fed up with the fact that we only helped the rich. I know that eventually it trickles down, but it just killed me when I went to Central America for a while and when I was in this small village of about 1,000 people for 2 weeks, 2 kids died from curable heart conditions. One was a bad valve and one had an arrhythmia. In America, we'd fix them in a second. I just realized that we only help people who have money. It really made me sick. I thought I was helping people when I was working there but I realized that it was no different than any other corporation. Boston-Scientific was even worse. I remember we had a Christmas party every year and we'd have patients come and speak. They'd demonstrate their devices and how their lives were improved by them. It was quite inspiring to see a guy flip a switch fixed into the base of his neck and he'd stop shaking like crazy, or see a woman with a robotic arm make coffee and be able to tell you which robot finger you were touching or be able to sense hot and cold. There were even football players with titanium artificial spines playing football even after back injuries. The doctors and nurses were great. I loved the scientists, but the corporate guys just made me sick. The doctors and scientists made the technology and can help people, but they were prevented from doing so by the corporations. We selected patients based on who would be a good spokesperson. So that woman with the artificial arm was selected just because she was a good spokeswoman for the company and could go around the country demonstrating her ability to make coffee with a smile and a great attitude. She had a heart of gold and was truly gratefuly to be able to hold her kids, but she was just a guinea pig for us. There was a contingency plan in case it failed and we specifically chose a candidate who would be able to easily cope with the failure and not care to much. Someone who had nothing much more to lose. 
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 05:22:04 pm »

--What are you concerned about?  What is going to get worse?
Darwinism is what made us who we are today, we can't suddenly change what causes us hormones/etc to make us feel good. 

When we can change what makes us human, we can live giving to others who pay us in "hugs" or live in a communist contry
we arent bee's, we work for the person we care for the most, ourselves/family.
JackAndy thinks that in america we'd fix people asap who can't pay, and maybe in some cases we would, ( I defer to the movie"John Q") http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251160/
"father, whose insurance won't cover his son's heart transplant, takes the hospital's emergency room hostage until the doctors agree to perform the operation."

but I see 2 things that are being forgotten there:
1. those kids in Central America were not in america. if we fix them, where do we stop?  do we fix everyone who needs medication or surgeries and dont pay for those services?

2  Americans have rights,  if you arent in america, the american consitution/bill of rights doesnt apply to you. You have no rights. You gain those rights by taking a citzenship test/paying taxes.   Illegal aliens, have invaded our country, giving amnesty to invaders is an insult for all the  people who have died in the wars that got us our freedoms and the soldiers who now fight because the American government makes them.(as I know there is no draft, I refer to the movie stop/loss http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489281/?ref_=sr_1)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:23:46 pm by Blade78 »

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 05:32:47 pm »
we can live giving to others who pay us in "hugs" or live in a communist contry

I agree. At least that way we could die at the hands of our leaders instead of our fellow man. Either way, you're done for.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 06:32:02 pm »
we can live giving to others who pay us in "hugs" or live in a communist contry

I agree. At least that way we could die
yes, we all die ;D

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 08:25:52 pm »

I was actually thinking about this post as I went through a school zone today.
-Humans are animals, you train animals to act the way you want them to and animals learn their boundaries based on what you, what they can make you do.(ie, if you have a wife who never orally pleases you, BUT when you ask, she will without complaint. what have you learned?)  Same with your animal and how it gets you to feed it.
-one time I was driving next to a strip mall, right in front...and Im obeying the laws etc and a woman (30ish) walks  straight from the store to the street without ever looking up from her PDA....I time my SUV, at the time, just right so she walks into my back passenger door.
she didnt get hurt, she just dropped her PDA and screamed at me, as if i did something wrong.
She HIT me
--so Im driving through this school zone today, as the rain is coming down in buckets and Ive gone from a 35mph to a 20-25mph.
why is that?
so we can save the life of some kid who jaywalks and doesnt know any better to Look both ways?   Why not let nature takes its course? some people are too dumb to pass on their genes, is everyone worth the same value?
no, they arent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

davie12

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 09:45:51 pm »
If you can make it to 70, cancer will be cures and they will be rebuilding your tissues w stem cell therapies...

You've got a great start...
I'll make it to 70, but surviving and living aren't the same things
anyone who tells me how lucky I am to have survived a coma doesnt realize, I lost a life, but didnt die and many times in the past 13 yrs I wish I had just died; pain isnt fun.
I see they are already getting organs made for animals, which is great?
just going to cause a lot more headaches, dawinism is out the window already....its going to get worse.

What type of accident were you in that put you in a coma?
Recovering from adrenal fatigue through Paleo diet+exercise+vitamins/supplements; formerly used HCG & Clomid at various dosages

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 10:42:02 pm »
I agree.  It's very ugly right now. 

But eventually medications go "generic" and so will biotechnology.  In 100 years, we'll be going to Mars for vacations and rebuilding our heart every 50 years and making love until we are 150. 

Well, that's if we don't all kill ourselves off in the meantime...

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 03:00:31 am »

And you have just summarized the same rational the Nazi's used to limit marriage between Germans and Jews and also used to justify the extermination of millions of people.

Yes and even someone with a low IQ can have a high moral IQ.  I can think of many rather slow people that would pull me out of a ditch any and ever day I needed it and I can think of a 100 brilliant people that would justify letting me die there for one clever reason or another.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 03:00:31 am »