Quantcast

Author Topic: injection site rotation  (Read 1112 times)

Random

• View Profile
injection site rotation
« on: October 27, 2017, 09:22:21 pm »
Now that I have a few weeks of injections under my belt (actually my skin  ;D ;D ).

How many injection sites do you rotate between, for IM, for SubQ (which is what I'm doing)?

I bounce between handles, and shallow ztracks around belly button (a couple of inches out).

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: injection site rotation
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:26:30 pm »
Now that I have a few weeks of injections under my belt (actually my skin  ;D ;D ).

How many injection sites do you rotate between, for IM, for SubQ (which is what I'm doing)?

I bounce between handles, and shallow ztracks around belly button (a couple of inches out).

With subQ, at least for me, it's a non-issue.  Unless I literrally inject right into the same 1/8th inch place where I injected the last time, it really doesn't matter. Now some guys on here have complained of a dime sized hardened and semi-tender spot after subQ, but I have only had that happen once.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:26:30 pm »

Random

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 05:42:23 am »

Thanks Peak, great to know. I was totally overthinking it. Iíll just bounce between the places that have no feel.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 05:42:23 am »