Quantcast

Author Topic: Isochronic Tones/Binatural Beats - Brainwave Entrainment?  (Read 1396 times)

BBkingbluesking122

• View Profile
Isochronic Tones/Binatural Beats - Brainwave Entrainment?
« on: October 20, 2017, 08:41:59 pm »
Have you ever heard of Isochronic Tones/Binatural Beats before? Have you ever tried them? Did they work? There are hundreds, if not thousands of different Isochronic Tones/Binatural Beat video's on YouTube and many other places on the internet, and the proposed benefits according to each video can be unbelieveable (virtually everything you can think of). This includes, but are not limited to: Alleviating Depression/Anxiety, Increase Dopamine, Enhance focus/ADHD relief, Kidney Healing, Constipation relief, Increasing Testosterone, Cure adrenal burnout/fatigue, Relaxation, and Anger management, and and list goes on. The way they are supposed to work is by stimulating or inhibiting Alpha/Beta Waves inside the brain. I don't know if there's any definitive scientific studies to backup any of it's claims. My question and what I want to know is: Have any of you reading this post ever tried these bizarre Isochronic Tones/Binatural Beats? Have you experienced any effects?

[edited by moderator]
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 10:55:38 pm by PeakT »
% Body Fat: 9 %

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Isochronic Tones/Binatural Beats - Brainwave Entrainment?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 10:57:25 pm »
Supposedly, it can help initiate an Out of Body experience, but I've never been on a magic carpet ride.  I use that and certain other noises to keep me focused during the long hours on my Mac and laptop.  It's one of the few sounds that I find both relaxing and focusing.

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 10:57:25 pm »

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 09:08:30 am »
I use them to meditate at times. Do they actually do what they're believed to do? Idk. I do know using binaural beats down in the alpha and theta brainwave frequencies does seem to help induce a relaxation response which most guys need. So if it helps in that way then I feel they work.
ďALL IíM TRYING TO DO IS WIPE OUT HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, AND OBESITY.Ē -Nathan Pritikin

Current protocol:

Supps:1500 mg vitamin c
4000 iu vitamin d
1000 mcg b-12
25mg zinc
Fish oil
4 TBS flax seed
1 TBS vinegar

Ornish lifestyle (very low fat diet, 1 hr exercise, 15 min meditation

Age 24
Used to be 165 now 150
Glucose 80 mg/dl
Creatinine 0.93 mg/dl
Cholesterol 128 mg/dl
HDL cholesterol 49 mg/dl
Triglycerides 42 mg/dl
LDL cholesterol 71
Vitamin D 106 ng/ml

Testosterone 641 ng/dl

Free testosterone 12.1 pg/ml range 9-26 former level converted 8.5 ng/dl
TSH 1.5

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 09:09:19 am »
Idk if he still does but Mike Mahler used to use them to meditate also.
ďALL IíM TRYING TO DO IS WIPE OUT HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, AND OBESITY.Ē -Nathan Pritikin

Current protocol:

Supps:1500 mg vitamin c
4000 iu vitamin d
1000 mcg b-12
25mg zinc
Fish oil
4 TBS flax seed
1 TBS vinegar

Ornish lifestyle (very low fat diet, 1 hr exercise, 15 min meditation

Age 24
Used to be 165 now 150
Glucose 80 mg/dl
Creatinine 0.93 mg/dl
Cholesterol 128 mg/dl
HDL cholesterol 49 mg/dl
Triglycerides 42 mg/dl
LDL cholesterol 71
Vitamin D 106 ng/ml

Testosterone 641 ng/dl

Free testosterone 12.1 pg/ml range 9-26 former level converted 8.5 ng/dl
TSH 1.5

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 09:09:19 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 05:27:58 pm »
Idk if he still does but Mike Mahler used to use them to meditate also.

I was going to mention the same thing.  Here is the thread:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=777.0
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Barka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 03:07:11 pm »
I have used the isochronic tones several times and I can confirm that some of the frequencies can be f*****g effective, there is an immediate peak in the T-level, you won't miss this sensation in the body and mind, no chance.
But I was wondering, what can be the side effects of isochronic tones. They are directed at the nervous system, so ehat about deregulation of the sympathetic/parssympsthethic system? Cognitive functions? After some of them I felt headaches, directly after the listening or next morning (after listening in the evening before) and I was wondering wehether they csn develop tumors.
Some of them are said to be stimulating piturial gland, but the piturial gland can produce not only the LH but also the prolactine. I experienced recently some strikes (yes, strikes) of depression, felt as if in my head was a liquid which made me immediately feeling very down, so I thought maybe it't's sudden rise of prolactine and maybe my piturial gland became too "productive" and not only in the way I want it to.

BBkingbluesking122

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 08:01:58 pm »
I have used the isochronic tones several times and I can confirm that some of the frequencies can be f*****g effective, there is an immediate peak in the T-level, you won't miss this sensation in the body and mind, no chance.
But I was wondering, what can be the side effects of isochronic tones. They are directed at the nervous system, so ehat about deregulation of the sympathetic/parssympsthethic system? Cognitive functions? After some of them I felt headaches, directly after the listening or next morning (after listening in the evening before) and I was wondering wehether they csn develop tumors.
Some of them are said to be stimulating piturial gland, but the piturial gland can produce not only the LH but also the prolactine. I experienced recently some strikes (yes, strikes) of depression, felt as if in my head was a liquid which made me immediately feeling very down, so I thought maybe it't's sudden rise of prolactine and maybe my piturial gland became too "productive" and not only in the way I want it to.

Have you had the 'increase' confirmed by a blood test? How big was the increase? Are you sure it's not just by coincidence? Did it happen on more than one occasion?
% Body Fat: 9 %

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 08:01:58 pm »