Hi, I'm new here. My name is Tori, 34 years old, height 165cm, weight 60kg and body fat around 14%. Last year I realized I have low T 11nmo1/L but after half year self experiment I finally natural raised my T to 28nmo1/L with high free T 19ng/dL. Since I fap a lot so I have high prolactin 350mIU/L as well...
Although I have high T but sometimes I still have ED problem like 1 or 2 days a week but recently seems getting more. So I thought probably problem is blood flow or prolactin... Here's some description about my ED day and normal day:
- totally ED or weak erection that very difficult to maintain erection.
- not tired.
- even I took cialis 10mg but still not working...
- can maintain my erection easily around 1mins without touching after 5mins~15mins masturbated.
- sometimes can ejaculation 2~3times in between an hour.
- sometimes tired but still strong...
- no cialis.
Breakfast- 2 slices wheat bread with peanut butter or blueberries jam, 30g oatmeal with honey and almond milk, some brazil nuts/macadamia nuts/raisins, 1tbsp coconut oil.
Lunch- Rice or noodle with chicken or beef, a cup of coffee/tea.
Dinner- 3 whole eggs with lettuce, tomato, 1/2 avocado, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1tbsp apple cider vinegar.
For testosterone- 30mg Zinc, 3000IU Vitamin D, 150mg Magnesium, 500mg Ashwagandha and 500mg Tongkat Ali.
For nitric oxide- 75mg pycnogenol, 1000mg Vitamin C and 250mg Garlic.
For prolactin/dopamine- 500mg L-Phenylalanine, 500mg Mucuna Pruriens, 250mg Bacopa and 400IU Vitamin E.
others- 100mg Ginkgo Biloba , 250mg L-Carnitine, 500mg turmeric Extract, 1000mg fish oil, 2 capsules probiotics, 45g whey.
- sunbath at least 15mins.
- facing computer around 10 hours...
- weightlifting 4 days a week and almost everyday walking on treadmill for 30 mins around 2km.
- 8-10 hours sleep.
- no smoking no alcohol.
I recently found out that maybe the day I eat too high fat then cause me ED. So I stopped all oils/fat soluble supplements for 2 weeks except vitamin D, olive oil and avocado. But it seems not much improve so I'm thinking what is the exact problem cause me sometimes ED/weak erection? Thanks and sorry for my bad English.