Quantcast

Author Topic: New Blood test results / clomid 25mg eod  (Read 2198 times)

beetz

• View Profile
New Blood test results / clomid 25mg eod
« on: November 14, 2017, 03:22:25 pm »
So I got my blood test back from my physical last week.  My total t was 452, SBHG 24 and free was 110.  I'm on 25mg eod of clomid.  I've taken as much as 50mg ed, in the beginning before I found this forum, and that was a mistake.  E2 sky rocketed.  When I was on 25mg ed of clomid my t got in the 700 range but had difficulty with elevated 2.

I've also tried the low dose route of 12.5mg eod and can't find the results during that time frame.

Basically I'm having a hard time finding my sweet spot with clomid, which I guess is pretty common.  Anyone have thoughts on this?  I tried injections early on when first diagnosed and while I did feel good on those, I'm pretty sure they must've given me a hefty dose.  I don't feel like I'm ready to start injections at my age.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: New Blood test results / clomid 25mg eod
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 09:09:15 pm »
So I got my blood test back from my physical last week.  My total t was 452, SBHG 24 and free was 110.  I'm on 25mg eod of clomid.  I've taken as much as 50mg ed, in the beginning before I found this forum, and that was a mistake.  E2 sky rocketed.  When I was on 25mg ed of clomid my t got in the 700 range but had difficulty with elevated 2.

I've also tried the low dose route of 12.5mg eod and can't find the results during that time frame.

Basically I'm having a hard time finding my sweet spot with clomid, which I guess is pretty common.  Anyone have thoughts on this?  I tried injections early on when first diagnosed and while I did feel good on those, I'm pretty sure they must've given me a hefty dose.  I don't feel like I'm ready to start injections at my age.

Assuming that you used the LC-MS/MS test for estradiol, why didn't your doctor suggest trying Arimidex/anastrozole?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 09:09:15 pm »

beetz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 02:50:05 pm »
I've never had a sensitive test done, only the standard, and that has always been in the 36-48 range.  I didn't even ask for estradiol test last week during my physical b/c my pcp said he doesnt have that as an available test and that I'd have to get it done at an outside lab which I will do.

I've taking letrozole and arimidex in the past when I got the standard blood test back, but I think I may be ultra sensitive to those.  I'd feel good for a few days after taking .25mg and then feel terrible, high anxiety, etc. after that initial period.  I've had a roller coaster of trying to get everything fine tuned.  Been to 3 different docs including one who claimed to be a male hormone expert.  If that guy would read just the first page of threads on this board he'd be better informed than he is now. 

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 02:50:05 pm »