General Category > Testosterone, Hormones and General Men's Health

I am so sorry to inform everyone that Lee Myer (PeakT) has passed away

(1/28) > >>

nelsonvergel:
I am not sure if anyone has posted this horrible and sad news for all of us, but our friend Lee Myer (Curt Moyer) died in a car accident after picking up his boy at school on Tuesday.  His boy is recovering from several fractures.

Curt and I were good friends and collaborated with each other weekly.  He was a kind and generous man.   He leaves behind his wonderful wife, kids and all of us who loved and respected him for what he was and for his generosity helping thousands live a better life.

We are all in shock and will inform you soon of any pertinent information.  I would like to collect thoughts for all of you to present to his family when we honor his life in a memorial service (yet to be announced)

This is a sad and shocking day for all of us.  His legacy will live on as we all have been touched by his kindness and true altruism.

Nelson Vergel
ExcelMale.com

Sean Mosher:
Many prayers for him and his family.
He was an incredible inspiration to many of us.

Regulus:
This is devastating news.   Best wishes for his family.

JustAskin:
Horrible News, I am so sad and shocked, loved his work!!

danielb:
This is shocking to everyone here and devastating for his family.  He was so knowledgeable and thorough with a willingness to share.  My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.  A very sad day.  This place will never be the same unfortunately. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version