Quantcast

Author Topic: Fate of the site  (Read 9892 times)

IamTheOneWhoKnocks

• View Profile
Re: Fate of the site
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 05:03:05 pm »
I suggest you come over to ExcelMale.

Not everyone's favorite place, many there are too quick to judge some of the posters. yeah I said it.

charliebizz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2018, 05:37:59 pm »
Not to knock excel male but I feel like there is just to much going on  over there. Iíve been on these type of forums for 10 years. And out of all the great sites my farorites were the most simple ones. Peak and when ATM when things were busy. The other forums have way to many things going on and a lot of nonsense is posted. I feel like this forum is self policed and guys do not post much  hearsay. And if it is something of there own opinion they clearly state it. And then we have dr john and Dr. Saya to chime in with there clinical experience. And peak always had studies and research to back up most of the topics. It was just a perfect storm. Hope we can continue.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2018, 05:37:59 pm »

HRT Guru

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 06:37:09 pm »
Ive found four forums that I can think of, all I think seem to cater to a certain segment of the crowd, guys find a home, as it were, where ever you think you fit in best.

charliebizz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 06:39:15 pm »
Ive found four forums that I can think of, all I think seem to cater to a certain segment of the crowd, guys find a home, as it were, where ever you think you fit in best.
agree 100%.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 06:39:15 pm »

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 11:28:10 pm »
Let me say for the record that I certainly appreciate Dr's Saya and Chrisler's input on the forum.  I hope you continue to chime in when you can.  You both add valuable perspective to the site.  I think it is safe to say that all they guys would say the same thing as I am. 
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

Boxcar

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 11:41:49 pm »
There is definitely good information on other forums.  Even the steroid forums have their place.  Each site seems to develop a culture around men with a similar perspective.

Peak set the tone here, with his thoughtful, respectful and intellectually modest approach.  And trying to learn from nature, while using real science to improve and lengthen our lives.  (Probably someone else can describe it better.)

Doctors Saya and Crisler have made enormously valuable contributions, by sharing their clinical experience.  Not many doctors are willing to put themselves out there like that.
178 lbs 5'8''

Current Treatment: 50 mg testosterone cypionate IM, twice a week
Low T Symptoms: Chronic pelvic pain, and other neuropathic pain.  Mild anxiety, low energy and low motivation
Meds: Amitriptyline (for pain, not depression), Clonidine (for sleep, not blood pressure)

Dr. John Crisler

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 01:43:23 am »
Thank you for the kind words. But I am quick to add it has always been my belief the new studies, posting of experiences about what other doctors are trying, and guys' own stories posted here have made me a better doctor.

I'm sure Dr. Saya feels the same way.
Physician in Age Management Medicine private practice. www.DrJohnCrisler.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

Dr Justin Saya, MD

• View Profile
    • Defy Medical
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 02:40:06 am »
Thank you for the kind words. But I am quick to add it has always been my belief the new studies, posting of experiences about what other doctors are trying, and guys' own stories posted here have made me a better doctor.

Oh without a doubt. I've easily doubled my overall patient exposure by following cases through the forums. I've gained more through the forums than I could ever return.

Thanks to all for the kind words as well.
Lead Physician & Medical Director
http://www.defymedical.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Comments on this forum do not constitute or establish a physician-patient relationship. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

HRT Guru

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 01:02:05 pm »
I of course am delighted to see the gift of time from Dr Crisler and Dr Saya, it's invaluable and it's really something that we all benefit from.

Kwn

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 09:53:54 pm »
I am glad to see that the community supports site going forward.  I believe its forums like that one is what helps people find road to health when the mainstream medicine fails.

With that being said, I have technical question.   On a number of occasions the site crashed and was unavailable.  Peak restored the site from the data backup.  If this happens again (and it likely will), do we have someone with sufficient admin rights to do restoration?

Dr Justin Saya, MD

• View Profile
    • Defy Medical
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 11:24:49 pm »
I am glad to see that the community supports site going forward.  I believe its forums like that one is what helps people find road to health when the mainstream medicine fails.

With that being said, I have technical question.   On a number of occasions the site crashed and was unavailable.  Peak restored the site from the data backup.  If this happens again (and it likely will), do we have someone with sufficient admin rights to do restoration?

This will certainly be sorted out. Nelson and/or Defy will do anything within our control to ensure the forum/site doesn't go dark.
Lead Physician & Medical Director
http://www.defymedical.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Comments on this forum do not constitute or establish a physician-patient relationship. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2018, 05:27:11 am »
Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted much on here in a while, primarily because I feel pretty good these days.  A lot of that is due to this forum,and PeakT.. anything I can do to help, I will certainly do.

HRD LVN

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 03:55:45 am »
I suggest you come over to ExcelMale.
Really Vince. That's cold.

Dr. John Crisler

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 12:54:50 pm »

This will certainly be sorted out. Nelson and/or Defy will do anything within our control to ensure the forum/site doesn't go dark.
I'm glad to hear that. And thank you!

This site contains such a wealth of good information. PeakT's work here will continue to help others. BTW, his great book is still available for purchase, and proceeds go to his family.

And I really like the level of dialogue here--have picked up some really good stuff by the very well-informed members here.
Physician in Age Management Medicine private practice. www.DrJohnCrisler.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

doin it

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 04:29:17 am »

Oh without a doubt. I've easily doubled my overall patient exposure by following cases through the forums. I've gained more through the forums than I could ever return.

Thanks to all for the kind words as well.

----

It has crossed my mind that Drs. Crisler and Saya should buy the site and perpetuate it.  It has been good for them and us.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 04:29:17 am »