Quantcast

Author Topic: Not Feeling Really Good The Last Few Days On TRT  (Read 1530 times)

doin it

• View Profile
Not Feeling Really Good The Last Few Days On TRT
« on: January 31, 2018, 01:58:20 am »

But then, I didn't feel real good ALL the time when in my late teens/ early 20s (with exceptional lebido/performance and stamina btw) when, I'm assuming, my T levels were ok (don't know, never felt the need to go get tested).

I recall one day when I was 21, my workout partner came by to pick me up after work at my apt to go work out and I told him I didn't feel like it and said I wasn't going that day.  He said that is the time you gotta push yourself and go which will make it easier and easier to go as time goes on.  And he was right of course cause (as you all know) once I got there, I was glad I went.

Course he was a couple years older and been working out a lot longer and so was wiser about such things.

(It did happen one time in the year we worked out together that I had to tell him the same thing and he laughed and said "let's go")

I have to remind myself of these times so that I don't expect too much all the time.

Boxcar

• View Profile
Re: Not Feeling Really Good The Last Few Days On TRT
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 04:36:52 am »
In what way are you not doing well?

You definitely have the right attitude.  As someone who is not automatically optimistic, I find it helpful to always remind myself that "This too shall pass."
178 lbs 5'8''

Current Treatment: 50 mg testosterone cypionate IM, twice a week
Low T Symptoms: Chronic pelvic pain, and other neuropathic pain.  Mild anxiety, low energy and low motivation
Meds: Amitriptyline (for pain, not depression), Clonidine (for sleep, not blood pressure)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 04:36:52 am »

doin it

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 05:51:16 am »
In what way are you not doing well?

You definitely have the right attitude.  As someone who is not automatically optimistic, I find it helpful to always remind myself that "This too shall pass."

----

Oh, you know, the usual, negative outlook, lack of energy, etc. but you know, it is probably unrelated to TRT which I think sometimes is the "fall-guy".  Something I ate (or didn't eat) maybe, or some negative circumstance in my life ( there have been a couple lately) that is working on me subconsciously.  Who knows, it will all be better tomorrow.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 05:51:16 am »