Quantcast

Author Topic: New doc with new treatment (HCG Monotherapy)  (Read 534 times)

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New doc with new treatment (HCG Monotherapy)
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 09:48:36 am »
Time to stabilize after stopping hCG is going to vary. It's possible you'd start to rebound by two weeks, but four weeks would be safer.

Not to put Defy on the spot, but there's a chance they could make general statements before you enroll with them. What I mean is if they say that with SHBG above some level they'd be more likely to put someone directly on TRT+hCG then you could just save the hCG for that, as long as it's still in powder form. Of course Defy would have to do a formal evaluation of your lab work before they could say anything certain about your treatment.

I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 50 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 50 pg/mL immunoassay, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Flyingfool

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 03:54:21 pm »
To out some comfort about using Defy.

I am not a client (at least not yet). But Defy is a sponsor of this site. Many, many men here have had tremendous success with them. This site may be biased. But I also am on other forums and that is what lead me here. Several people on the other forum ( a marriage site) are clients and have had nothing but extremely positive things to say about their treatment and Defy. In one case BOTH the husband and wife are getting hormone treatment from Defy and both are very pleased and satisfied. They have no issues with service or response etc.

So while these are “just” testimonies, I have only read positive things. That is not to
Say that there are folks who are particularly tough cases who are not regulated. But that may be unique circumstances, of the individual, and not necessarily an issue with treatment or responsiveness nor expertise from Defy. There is no Dr or clinic that has 100% success or can please everyone.
52 year old, 5’-7” and 165 lbs.
exercise:swim 3x/wk & marrial arts 2x/wk

Blood tested 9/19/18

Total = 580 ng/dL (250-827) 59.9%
Free T= 6.87 (4.6- 22.4) 12.8% (10.8 calc)

SHBG= 39 10.0-50.0) 72.5%

Bio-avail= 14.2 (110-575) 8.0%

DHES =not tested %

Estradiol = 22 (<39)

DHES =231 (38-313) =45.5% tested 2/14/18

Currently on 50mcg Synthroid (T4)
TSH = 0.99
Free T4 = 1.30 (0.80 - 1.80)  =50.0% of range
Free T3 = 3.3 (2.3-4.2) = 52.6% of range
Current protocol: 100mg DIM once per day. Reduction back from 200 mg. For 12 weeks. raised total T, freeT remained basically unchanged due to increases SHBG. Estradiol decrease from 30 to 22. Felt no better and maybe worse than at 100mg DIM so going back starting 9/25/18

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 03:54:21 pm »

Helping_Hand

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 09:08:10 pm »
To out some comfort about using Defy.

I am not a client (at least not yet). But Defy is a sponsor of this site. Many, many men here have had tremendous success with them. This site may be biased. But I also am on other forums and that is what lead me here. Several people on the other forum ( a marriage site) are clients and have had nothing but extremely positive things to say about their treatment and Defy. In one case BOTH the husband and wife are getting hormone treatment from Defy and both are very pleased and satisfied. They have no issues with service or response etc.

So while these are “just” testimonies, I have only read positive things. That is not to
Say that there are folks who are particularly tough cases who are not regulated. But that may be unique circumstances, of the individual, and not necessarily an issue with treatment or responsiveness nor expertise from Defy. There is no Dr or clinic that has 100% success or can please everyone.

thats what convince me and motivates me to go to defy. they have a good amount of reputation and i think i only heard of only 1 person who had bad experience with them. thanks!

Helping_Hand

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 03:40:11 pm »
guys, since i had to start treatment asap i decided to just follow what the doctor said. like i said before he didnt measure or test e2. my symptoms got worst and new ones arrived after 4 injection.

look at what my doctor told me right now " Sorry to hear about the symptoms. Likely it is best to stop the HCG and wait a week and see what happens (what?)", " Lastly, your abnormal cortisol and ACTH results are still something we may want to look more into. You do not have the features of Cushing syndrome, but it is hard to ignore the tests being abnormal. We could do some additional labs in the future to understand why the cortisol and acth has been abnormal and if that has something to do with your symptoms" wow.

my acth is at 63.4 and cortisol at 21 range from 4-22.

wtf :(

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 03:40:11 pm »