Quantcast

Author Topic: please help!  (Read 4319 times)

joeviv10

• View Profile
please help!
« on: August 05, 2018, 06:50:14 am »
In May, June 2016 I started a hardcore cut where I went from 165 lbs to 140lbs at 5'9''. Im 23. While doing this cut within the first month I noticed symptoms but thought they would dissapear as soon as a I gained the weight back. The symptoms include:

-Complete loss of libido, morning spontaneous erections
-Anorgasmia
-Dry , Tired Eyes
-Lack of body odor/ejaculate smell,  sweat from armpits, genital area
-My Genitals feel numb as well. Some days I have woke up with a 60% erection but I did not know until I put my hand in my pants.
-Dribbling after urinating. Its like stress incontinence. Pain on the right side what I would call the "vas deferens" feeling or urine in the urethra,tip of penis. Cold feeling in testicles, scrotum.
-Legs feel really tired, lack of blood flow is best way to describe it.
- I feel like I lost alot of sensation in my body, nipples dont tickle anymore, as well as genital numbness.

I have been to 2 urologists (ultrasound of testicles, prostate) nothing found. 2 Neuros (mri of lumbar spine, minor herniation, and spina bifda l5-s1. As well as leg emg that showed a big loss of moto neurons in the left and right foot. Neurologist reccomended I see a neurosurgeon, and he said he doesnt think my problems are from my back and reccomended I finished with the Endo then come back to him. Endo said at first my hormones were low for my age but to come back in 1 month with new results as well as total t. I returned and he said my hormones were normal and that I should see a sex therapist?

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Pennywise09

• View Profile
Re: please help!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 06:54:48 am »
What’s “normal” hormone levels according to the doc? What hormone test did he perform? Free and total test? E2? Sbhg? If you have the the blood work results please post so we can help out.
Protocol: Test Cyp 50mg every 3.5 days
Weight lift 5 days a week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 06:54:48 am »

joeviv10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 07:05:51 am »
SHBG 22.2nmol/l (16.5-55.9)
FSH 3.7 (1.5-12.4)
LH 5.0 (1.7-8.6)
Estradiol 13 (11.3-43.2)
progesteron 0.12 (0-0.13)
Test Total 4.61 (2.49-8.33)
Free Test 2.56% (1.53-2.88)
Cortisol 748 (171-536)        Cortisol has stablilized
TSH 2.5 (0.35-.4.94)
Prolactin 301 (73-407)

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 07:23:25 am »
Many years ago I experimented with pretty severe calorie restriction for a couple months and did experience a loss of sexual function. But it all came back after a few weeks of normal eating.

If total testosterone is in ng/mL then that translates to 461 ng/dL. Combined with lower SHBG you get calculated free testosterone of about 12 ng/dL, which usually is adequate, but is low for your age. If you had lower values previously then low testosterone probably is contributing to your problems. Your prolactin is about 14 ng/mL, which is a little higher than we normally see, but I'm not sure if it's enough to be contributing to your symptoms. A more aggressive doctor might want an MRI of your pituitary.

There are a few additional tests mentioned here that you might consider, including vitamin D status.

If no underlying issues are discovered then I'd think a testosterone-boosting treatment might be appropriate, at least short-term to help determine if low T is a reason for your symptoms.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 07:23:25 am »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 07:31:59 am »
I should add that estradiol of 13 pg/mL is definitely low enough to cause a variety of problems. If this was an immunoassay test then it's possible the actual number is lower still.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Pennywise09

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 07:44:33 am »
Could be adrenal Fatigue. Usually a good diet, staying hydrated and going on walks of light to moderate exercise will help out. Might want to check your blood count for anemia.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:48:49 am by Pennywise09 »
Protocol: Test Cyp 50mg every 3.5 days
Weight lift 5 days a week

joeviv10

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 08:00:48 am »
Is it normal for a 23 year old to not have an erection for 2 years, ed, 0 libido and all kinds of symptoms he did not have before. Doctor said this could not be caused by diet because I have stopped the diet 18 months ago. Will be getting my DHT checked tommorow. Hopefully brain Mri soon too. New to the forum and so far have found it very helpful with the active members and fast responses! Good to feel like im not alone in this :-\

shattered dreams

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 08:38:37 am »
I did the exact same thing as you, and it has been 5 months now and I have not come back.  I am 43, and you are only 23, so I was going to say you will most likely come back due to being younger.  However, I just read it has been 18 months since you dieted.  At that point, you are not going to come back.  Some are going to recommend clomid, but I advise against that.  Sad to say, it sounds like trt is going to be the way to go.

joeviv10

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 08:46:13 am »
well I live in europe  and my testosterone has been varying from 450-600ng/dl. The reason I don't think its Testosterone is because the way doctors are treating me like im some kind of maniac who is making all this up. Surely they would have come across a bunch of other males whose tesosterone is in the 450-600ng/dl range and complaining about having ed and no libido?!

Mindscape

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 11:17:24 am »
well I live in europe  and my testosterone has been varying from 450-600ng/dl. The reason I don't think its Testosterone is because the way doctors are treating me like im some kind of maniac who is making all this up. Surely they would have come across a bunch of other males whose tesosterone is in the 450-600ng/dl range and complaining about having ed and no libido?!

Androgen knowledge in other countries is sorely lacking, there are few doctors who can even properly diagnose a testosterone deficiency because they are blinded by these reference ranges who have unhealthy people captured within them. TSH looks problematic, doctors won't think so because they are blinded by reference ranges which ends all decisions and symptoms must be in your head according to doctors. Low SHBG men need more Free T as we excrete/metabolize it faster.

No one inside the NHS has any clue about hormones, going private is your only chance.   
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:20:27 am by Mindscape »

joeviv10

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2018, 11:38:05 am »
Im actually in Croatia, most of my symptoms I found are from either Low T, but then when I read about Low e2 BINGO, Tired eyes, lack of sensitivty (numbness) and anorgasmia. It has been 2 years with no improvment. I also read people who took anti depressants or Finasteride have similar symptoms, I have taken neither accept protein powder/bars.

How would one go about raising E2 without going on TRT. Should I just try drinking some Soy milk ?! LOL seriously

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2018, 12:03:54 pm »
Low doses of Clomid can raise both testosterone and estradiol.

joeviv10

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2018, 12:14:39 pm »
do I have to get that prescribed, or will I have an easy time getting that on the black market?

anton3196

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2018, 03:19:55 pm »
In May, June 2016 I started a hardcore cut where I went from 165 lbs to 140lbs at 5'9''. Im 23. While doing this cut within the first month I noticed symptoms but thought they would dissapear as soon as a I gained the weight back. The symptoms include:

-Complete loss of libido, morning spontaneous erections
-Anorgasmia
-Dry , Tired Eyes
-Lack of body odor/ejaculate smell,  sweat from armpits, genital area
-My Genitals feel numb as well. Some days I have woke up with a 60% erection but I did not know until I put my hand in my pants.
-Dribbling after urinating. Its like stress incontinence. Pain on the right side what I would call the "vas deferens" feeling or urine in the urethra,tip of penis. Cold feeling in testicles, scrotum.
-Legs feel really tired, lack of blood flow is best way to describe it.
- I feel like I lost alot of sensation in my body, nipples dont tickle anymore, as well as genital numbness.

I have been to 2 urologists (ultrasound of testicles, prostate) nothing found. 2 Neuros (mri of lumbar spine, minor herniation, and spina bifda l5-s1. As well as leg emg that showed a big loss of moto neurons in the left and right foot. Neurologist reccomended I see a neurosurgeon, and he said he doesnt think my problems are from my back and reccomended I finished with the Endo then come back to him. Endo said at first my hormones were low for my age but to come back in 1 month with new results as well as total t. I returned and he said my hormones were normal and that I should see a sex therapist?

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
did you take anything during cut? or was it completely natural? any supplements/drugs/anabolic steroids?

joeviv10

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2018, 03:32:38 pm »
Never took any SSRI antidepressent, drug, or anything in my life, accept for Protein powder/bars and hydrocortisone cream for a fungal rash all over my but cheeks.

I think this is an e2 issue, and will be buying soy milk tommorow drinking it for maybe 2-3 days a week and seeing how I feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxN2Y8M6MI

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2018, 03:32:38 pm »