1) I'm not sure how much good CoQ10 will do for a young guy like yourself. CoQ10 tends to help us middle-aged and senior guys whose levels have decreased significantly.
ok then, I'm skipping it
2) Don't overdo the Arginine. It can raise Ornithine levels which is not good.
whats the max amount I should take a day? Im thinking 10grams, 5g/ 2x a day
3) If possible, a young guy should try to solve things with lifestyle changes or just supplements temporarily to get over the hump.
-I'm adding the supps to ensure max results, Ive changed the diet and I'm going to get more faithful about lifting/doing more than walk 30mins/day after the 24th
4) Talk to your doc if you have any medical conditions or are on any medications: supplements can interact, etc.
-check, but I'm not on any meds and am really trying to prevent that from changing. my doc said if I dont get the lipids normal by October, Im going on meds
5) Food should your primary source.
Yes, Im dieting Im into eggwhites, broccoli,(soon kale, if I can stomach it) I also am using cranberry and pomegranate juice(8oz each with food) and omega3s.